ASMUS The Hateful Eight Hangman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order of our release will be...
John Ruth, Major Marquis Warren, Sheriff Chris Mannix and Daisy Domergue
and will all be out in the first half of 2017

The order of our release will be...
John Ruth, Major Marquis Warren, Sheriff Chris Mannix and Daisy Domergue
and will all be out in the first half of 2016
Awesome will Probably end up getting John Ruth and Sheriff Chris Mannix and Daisy Domergue, if all goes well, also 2017. You put 2016:duff

I'm surprised that Oswaldo didn't make the cut. Not that I'm complaining.

Guess I'll have to get another Mannix! Will probably sell my custom one off.

FbqGRXc.jpg

Love that gif. But yes, Star Ace has them not HT. HT would take 10 years to make the wrong character.

Sounds great~
which means we can finally see them been made.

No offense, but I don't see any hope that HT ever make them since they are not super heroes.

This is the best Kurt Russell likeness I've ever seen, from the first Snake Plissken by McFarlane back in 2000, to SOTA's first MacReady figure, Sideshow's awful Snake, their new Jack Burton, N2 Toys' old Jack Burton, PCS' new MacReady, hopefully HT makes Ego from GOTG 2 so we can get another one.

I really, really want a company to make a figure of Wyatt Earp from Tombstone though. For me, it's Kurt's defining role and a great western figure too.

Didn't think much of the film, but I like the figure. He'll be a neat addition to my western collection.

I was thinking something similar. I liked the movie. Django was better. But, this looks like a really awesome western figure. John Ruth had a great look. And, Kurt Russell's facial hair makes it a work of art. Heh. Here's hoping for a Magnificent Seven, Django, Tombstone, Hell on Wheels, or True Grit (Bridges) line to go alongside.

I don't know that I'll buy Warren or Mannix (I'm holding out for a Boyd Crowder). No go on Domergue. But, this looks worth a buy.

SnakeDoc

Back