Asmus: Bitten

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for this zombie toy for a long time, but after I heard bad things about Asmus' promo pics vs actual products, I decided to cancel my pre-order. Then I saw the review, holy crap, it's so disappointing. I'd be foolish to pay $150 to $180 for something that looks so far away from the promo pics. There's only so much differences I can accept and unfortunately, this one is something I cannot approve of.

If it goes on sale for $60 to $70 (very unlikely), I'd probably buy it and paint it myself. Otherwise, nope.:cry::cry::cry:

BittenComparison.jpg

More zombies are coming. Would have preferred the figure in hospital gown since it would pair well with the IV drip and breathing mask. Not sure why they went with a prison outfit

IMG_8906.jpeg

I would have said having to create a whole zombie body is the reason to avoid a hospital gown but with that torso, they’re basically there. Another wait and see if a deal comes along until Asmus proves otherwise.

My prediction, zombie Don will of course look smoother and somehow end up with green clothes :lol :lol :lol

Attachments

• PromoAndPrediction.jpg
    PromoAndPrediction.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 0
Back