Arnold Schwarzennerger 1:1 WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is amazing! I remember many years ago you started a 1/6 version over on OSW but never finished? 1/6 or 1/1 you're likeness of Arnie is spot on!

It looks awesome, but his eyes look a smidge too high compared to his nose/cheek bones. Small criticism in an otherwise amazing sculpt. Could be used for so many arnie characters.

It looks awesome, but his eyes look a smidge too high compared to his nose/cheek bones. Small criticism in an otherwise amazing sculpt. Could be used for so many arnie characters.

Thanks for the imput:). I checked the distances with the Life cast and not with that picture. Pictures can be reaaaaaaly off depending on certain angles and speacially lens. He doens't even look with himself depending on the pic. Of course I'm not a machine and there is probably a lot of thinks off!!! Even some that you didn't notice but I did pretty much all that I'm able to at my current level :)

img1277ar.jpg

Back