Arnold Conan War Paint Movie Hot toys Custom and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask you? Why you sculpted hair and then put real hair? Isn't better put just real hair?

Anyway, nice figure;)

Hi elar that's a good question.My original intent was just to have sculpted hair . It came out decent but I felt it was lacking a bit of realism so than I started to apply real hair on it. This was my first experiment with using real hair So I still need to work on it. Thanks a lot :)

Hi elar that's a good question.My original intent was just to have sculpted hair . It came out decent but I felt it was lacking a bit of realism so than I started to apply real hair on it. This was my first experiment with using real hair So I still need to work on it. Thanks a lot :)

Yet you are charging $350 for it...

Yet you are charging $350 for it...

Well customs take a lot of time and money. So even charging 350.00 Im not even making that much on it at all. Paints fabric, bodies heads its not cheap by no means. The figure itself looks pretty real and a one of a kind . The one in the picture was my first attempt,the one Im going to sell has more hair and improved a bit. Im new to selling custom work but what are fair prices for one of a kinds any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Final result of hair application. It took many hours to get the right look but the end result came out pretty good. Will be making more characters from both films shortly

Last edited:
Back