Arnie Kim Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another great figure done by Arnie Kim.
gud2js_20050928212042_4606151_1.jpg

gud2js_20051020224556_4606151_1.jpg

Overall , it looks great, but the sculpt doesn't look much like Ford to me. One of the profile shots, when looked at quickly does, but not the rest of it.

Nice, but I agree not seeing Ford in it much. Seeing more of a Dirk Benedict/Ashton Kutcher mix.

Something in that sculpt reminds me of Malcolm Reynolds. The quality of the work is great though.

Ya, some shots, the eyes and nose look perfect Ford, but overall not much, and the hair looks too much like the short haired promo images and not his film hair style from any of the 3 movies.

Arnie Kim has also done sculpts of Ford as Indy and Jack Ryan and while adequate they are nowhere near the quality of his Bruce Lee,Tom Hanks or Sylvester Stallone sculpts.

Arnie Kim has also done sculpts of Ford as Indy and Jack Ryan and while adequate they are nowhere near the quality of his Bruce Lee,Tom Hanks or Sylvester Stallone sculpts.

Do you have a link to the Stallone images? Rambo, Rocky?

I think the right paint job will bring him out.......He's still recognizable, he's younger and the paint job makes him look flattened.
I very much see him underneath that paint job.I think if this were a blank sculpture, you would agree.

..IMHO!

Last edited:
Anytime people say stuff like "it doesn't look like Harrison" it makes me laugh. 99/100 of them are not perfect, but I always can at least tell the actor in it.

I think either you guys exaggerate or you wouldn't recognize your wife if she changed her makeup.

As for this one, I think its a decent sculpt, but the paint is more appropriate on a vinyl kit than an action figure.

I didn't know Arnie Kim did a Sylvester Stallone sculpt.......Is there a link to this???

I think it's decent.

If SSC's is an 8 and Hasbro's was a 2, i would rate this as a 5.5 - 6. Not bad but not all that accurate either.

Like others have said, could be the paint.

After looking at it again, it could be the paint.

And if my wife changed her makeup I notice, she doesn't wear much.

Wow, a blast from the past with this one :lol

I think its a great sculpt, but not perfect. I think my issue with it and the other Harrison ones by Kim is that the lips are kinda puffy and overall the feel is just a bit off.

Back