Armybuilding with onesixer!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What do you think about building your own Trooper Army with onesixer. Show me your Troops :)

My mini Army, i hope would be more soon.

2632387280102007205S425x425Q85.jpg

Very nice. I am all for troop-building the 1:6 scale as well. When I get my Endor rebel soldiers...I'll show them off.

Edit - I actually have 6 of the Medicom 1:6 scale Shadow Stormtroopers. No place to set them up yet, though.

I plan to try to work in squads. I'll do a squad of shadow troopers, and a squad of regular. Possibly adding two more of each. a paor of shadow troopers to stand with my Sith Luke, and a pair of regular to stand with vader. Also, I plan to mix and match. I'll not only have SSC, or medi, or Marmit, but all of the above mixed together to make them all varying heights, and look more like actual soldiers.

I plan to get a marmit kit and recast the hell out of it.

Really? How can you make hollow casts, you know like the boots , armour on upper thighs, and armour around the lower torso or the armour that goes over the forearms? Just curious.

Very cool thread Tony. This is about all I have as far as "army building" goes. I want to get a couple more Endor troops to fill out them out a little. Added the head set and rifle to one of the Endor troops as well as a head swap. Waiting on a trenchcoat for Han and they should look pretty good.

Ian- what gloves are you using for the DS Gunner and Tie pilot. Dart Maul gloves? I like them whatever they are. Nice collection you got there.

sdf.jpg

jj.jpg

gd.jpg

mm.jpg

Ian and Ryan - Did you guys use the same figure for your black Endor trooper? I want to do a black one as well, along with a few other customs. I am still looking for a good candidate from Sideshow for the extra ones, though.

Ian and Ryan - Did you guys use the same figure for your black Endor trooper? I want to do a black one as well, along with a few other customs. I am still looking for a good candidate from Sideshow for the extra ones, though.

I was wondering the same thing. I cant really tell from Ians pics which head it is. I used "1/6 DID head sculpt #4" that I bought from an ebay store from Hong Kong. Its a really good quality headsculpt.

I like the changes to the endor troops! I have all 3, but I wouldn't mind picking up a few extra on the cheap to build out my squad a bit more!

Anyway. here is my start at army building. My newbie try!

clones.jpg

I'm all for troop building! I've mainly focused on Storm/Sandtroopers. I'm starting to work on the Rebels.

82iiusm.jpg

82uslrm.jpg
72sxpmt.jpg
6tdd3yt.jpg

87b7wwz.jpg
729orur.jpg

Hey TK, Ive seen these over at Rebelscum. Very nice stuff. You've got quite the army of Stormtrooopers and Sandtroopers.

TK - Sweet, sweet stuff there.

Ryan - Thanks for the info on that head sculpt!

Edit - I think that one of the things I will do is get a black buck mannequin and try my hand at painting that.

Those troopers look cool with no helmets...

I want a Clone Commander...

Episode 2 Clone Commander...

Yellow...

Back