Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if the riddler is a Leprechaun but dc direct must be on some lucky charms for not doing catwomen and mr.freeze first

what is the scale of these statues? Are they as small as the Batman Black and White statues? Or bigger like 1/6 scale?

what is the scale of these statues? Are they as small as the Batman Black and White statues? Or bigger like 1/6 scale?

They are bigger than the B&W statues. Bats stands at about 10 inches tall. That's still smaller than 1/6 scale.

Did anyone snap any pics of this from Comic-Con? My friend said he saw it there but didn't get a photo of it.

I am loving this line. I don't collect Video game statues but this don't really count since it's Batman.

I like the size. I have a shelf that these will fit perfectly into. The BW Bats were too small and 12-13 inches is pusing it. So these will be perfect.

I have Joker and HQ on the way. PO for Bats, Nightwing, and Catwoman.

So far the Riddler is the only miss for me. However I am not a huger Riddler fan in the first place. I may pick him up down the road if he ends up going for half price (I think he will).

Must have

Robin
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Bane
Killer Croc
Ra's Al Ghul
Talia
Gordon

Would Consider if the price was ever right.

Penguin
Clay Face
Black Mask
Grundy
Riddler

Yeah these statues are great, I'm hoping they do a Mr. Freeze that's to scale to the rest of the line.

I am loving this line. I don't collect Video game statues but this don't really count since it's Batman.

I like the size. I have a shelf that these will fit perfectly into. The BW Bats were too small and 12-13 inches is pusing it. So these will be perfect.

I have Joker and HQ on the way. PO for Bats, Nightwing, and Catwoman.

So far the Riddler is the only miss for me. However I am not a huger Riddler fan in the first place. I may pick him up down the road if he ends up going for half price (I think he will).

Must have

Robin
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Bane
Killer Croc
Ra's Al Ghul
Talia
Gordon

Would Consider if the price was ever right.

Penguin
Clay Face
Black Mask
Grundy
Riddler

You couldn't be more right Jaws. I have Harley and Joker already displayed and I can't wait until Bats arrives and becomes the centerpiece in the display. I also already POd Catwoman. I passed on the Riddler for the same reasons you did. However, I must say, he was a rather ruthless character in the AC videogame. I'm on the fence with Nightwing but I am looking forward to some more releases in the line. I'm really hoping Two-Face is next.

You couldn't be more right Jaws. I have Harley and Joker already displayed and I can't wait until Bats arrives and becomes the centerpiece in the display. I also already POd Catwoman. I passed on the Riddler for the same reasons you did. However, I must say, he was a rather ruthless character in the AC videogame. I'm on the fence with Nightwing but I am looking forward to some more releases in the line. I'm really hoping Two-Face is next.

Oh man I love the Nightwing!! But I dig the character and loved his look in the game. Loved using him for the Fighting. Just cool and cocky :). I think the statue looks great. It's what really got me looking into getting these.

If they continue to knock it out of the park with their other releases then I will snatch Riddler if he ever gets to be around the 50-60 dollar range just to be a completest.

Either way I am very impressed with this line. I had been on the fence about getting them because I thought they B&W scale. But after seeing Nightwing and finding out the size of the scale I found these to be a must. I think they will look so great on a shelf together.

I would love to see Two Face, Robin, or Freeze be next!!

Arkham City Batman statue is due in at the shop tomorrow il take some pics for you guys.

Arkham City Batman statue is due in at the shop tomorrow il take some pics for you guys.

Really looking to seeing this inhand. I sadly had to let my AC Joker & Harley Quinn statues go recently to pay for repairs to my car but might jump back on this line if Batman looks decent (wasn't impressed personally with the Nightwing inhand pics)

Can't wait to see your pics. I have him on order so I should be getting him soon. I'm really looking forward to this piece. Joker and Harley are waiting patiently.

I'm a little confused here, does this statue come out in September? I've read October everywhere but seen a release date of September a few places too.

I'm a little confused here, does this statue come out in September? I've read October everywhere but seen a release date of September a few places too.

Well, tomorrow is the 1st of the month so we'll be receiving this piece in October.

Can't believe there were never any pics of this before release of the actual statue - nothing but stock photos. Hope we see more for catwoman other than the concept photos we've seen floating around

Back