Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The full-color version of Catwoman came in today and the paint looks perfect!! :yess:

11brp07.jpg

k9jaiq.jpg

243q5w9.jpg

I love the color versions. I wish this line was originally done in color instead of as exclusives. I have the original versions, and won't be double dipping. I love the originals, but it's just a shame that DC went this way. Then again, they did similar things by double dipping on the Black and a White line.

The color version of Catwoman is really a stunning piece! They definitely toned down the orange skin color I saw at SDCC (or maybe better lighting? ) I used the camera flash to highlight the gloss parts of the suit. Unfortunately after viewing the pics, I see the color version is missing her index finder :(

15966589096_89854cf2d9_b.jpg

15806352669_dd63fa63ed_b.jpg

15805088330_4a8988d287_b.jpg

15992350665_51ae1ae245_b.jpg

15993986215_94e8d219d0_b.jpg

Looks like I'll be receiving my Arkham Mr Freeze tomorrow. I just got a Fed EX notice from DCBS and I'm fairly certain that's all I have on order with them. Really looking forward to seeing how he turns out.

Nice, My LCS also said mine should be in this week. Mr. Freeze has been my most anticipated that we've seen thus far.

Well, my shipping notice just got updated. Looks like Victor will actually be here tomorrow. Holidays must be playing havoc with all the shipping carriers. :lol

Freeze just came in today. Gotta say...this is just a PHENOMENAL piece. Easily the very best of the Arkham line for me personally. It comes in 3 pieces. Figure, base, and gun hand. The paint apps on mine is stellar. BUT(there's always a but, isn't there?), The tip of his gun barrel seems to be broken. It's just missing, it's not even in the box so I'm either going to have to replace just the gun hand, or get a complete replacement. This sucks because paint apps are usually not very good with DCC pieces and the paint apps on the statue I received were top notch. Who knows what'll happen if I get a complete replacement? I can't count on the paint apps looking that good on a replacement piece. Hopefully, they can get me another gun hand.

Other than that, I can honestly say I'm truly impressed by this piece. DCC did Arkham Freeze serious justice with this piece.

I feel exactly the same way. Mr. Freeze is simply amazing. Mine also had no breakages and amazing paint apps. So if you do have to go the full replacement route, atleast so far the chances of recieving another good one should be high.

I assume they will be making colored Ivy, any idea where to pick it up?

I spoke to a DC Direct guy at their booth at SDCC. He said it was GameStop that requested these, and that more are not out of the question if these 2 do well. Whether or not that means any additional ones will continue to be GS exclusives he didn't specify.

That said, Ivy wouldn't personally be on the top of my list, since I dislike the sculpt of the ghoulish face and bride of Frankenstein's hair ;)

I spoke to a DC Direct guy at their booth at SDCC. He said it was GameStop that requested these, and that more are not out of the question if these 2 do well. Whether or not that means any additional ones will continue to be GS exclusives he didn't specify.

That said, Ivy wouldn't personally be on the top of my list, since I dislike the sculpt of the ghoulish face and bride of Frankenstein's hair ;)

That's what I was thinking, I guess I will order her through there. Being a PI collector, I pretty much get all her statues and figures. Something about crazy redheads.

Here are some pics I posted over on the SF, she is actually a very detailed statue, and that color sets her apart from the other Ivys on the shelf.

Ark Ivy 01.JPGArk Ivy 02.JPGArk Ivy 03.JPGArk Ivy 04.JPGArk Ivy 05.JPG

I'm going to have to check this one out in person. Some angles she looks good... others... yikes!

I noticed after I had uploaded the pics that it probably would have been nice to rotate them first..:dunno

Back