Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

I definitely still want the regular

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

Here are some pics of my clown figure that came today. Of course the sculpt is pretty bad, especially the color, but that's the whole point of the thread, isn't it?

Have not taken him out of box yet.

IMG_2220 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2221 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2222 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2228 by bilbo070, on Flickr

#9 spot is open. Put me in there. I so want this head! Thanks!

I just haven't had the chance to update it yet. One dropped out so the #1 spot on the wait list will get it. You're number 2 so you'll get the next drop out if there is one.

Here are some pics of my clown figure that came today. Of course the sculpt is pretty bad, especially the color, but that's the whole point of the thread, isn't it?

Have not taken him out of box yet.

IMG_2220 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2221 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2222 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2228 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Sweet! Thanks for the pics! It looks like the suit is much brighter than the proto! Thats great! It works much better for the regular head. Plus it will be much easier to darken the suit for the Sick version rather than trying to lighten it for the regular :rock

And from a distance, the hands don't look too bad :lol

I've PM everyone that has not already confirmed their interest. So if you did NOT get a PM and have NOT confirmed your interest here, please get ahold of me ASAP so you do not lose your spot!

Still in BM! Does this come pre drilled?

Thanks for the pics Thrawn. Can't wait to get mine. Really glad they decided to at least color the hands and not leave them flesh toned. Any insight on what kind of body he is on? Really glad the suit turned out to be lighter.

Hmmmm should I get the sick version as well....

I suspect the Sick list will fill up FAST once Hano starts teasing, plus the regular being sold out :D

Nearly half confirmed so far :rock

Last edited:

Still in for the regular as well! :clap

Just need one more to drop out for the regular.

You are in luck! There are now 2 open spots on the list!

Pity... I'm out :(
This is a great sculpt but in terms of accuracy it's nowhere near the one on which I'm willing to spend $.
Glad that now someone else will be able to get one of the awesome piece by Hanouman tho :)

Pity... I'm out :(
This is a great sculpt but in terms of accuracy it's nowhere near the one on which I'm willing to spend $.
Glad that now someone else will be able to get one of the awesome piece by Hanouman tho :)

sorry to hear that

i'm sad to haven't satisfy you, hope you will not regret when you see it painted ;)

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR 2 left!

sorry not sure if this was asked before but can we ask for them to be painted as well?

i'm sad to haven't satisfy you, hope you will not regret when you see it painted ;)

Will see :monkey3
Knowin' Elvis I can tell that it'll be cool looking in any case :lecture
And don't worry about my OCD, it's a stong stuff :lol

Imma just cherish hope for the official AA figures from SSC.

I never said it but I love that head.

It could be not 100% accurate but it has 100% pure style.
THis is definitely different than any other sculpt out there and that's becasue of Hanouman style.

I will be very happy to paint it!

Is there a slot available on the list currently? I noticed 14 and 17 are blank.

I never said it but I love that head.

It could be not 100% accurate but it has 100% pure style.
THis is definitely different than any other sculpt out there and that's becasue of Hanouman style.

I will be very happy to paint it!

i think it's the more accurate sculpt i ever made, and the less "hanouman style" :D

i'm pretty happy now, i need take some other pics

I'm going to be honest, in terms of accuracy, this sculpt isn't quite there for me. BUT Hanouman's style is just awesome and makes this head a badass representation of the character.

You are in luck! There are now 2 open spots on the list!

Is there a slot available on the list currently? I noticed 14 and 17 are blank.

Sorry i did not read the previous post :slap

can you please put me on the list for the regular please.

Back