Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

put me in for regular please!? iMan I regret not signing onto this sooner! Congrats Hano, and you too Buttmunch!

Hey Buttmunch, can I be added to the list pleas for a regular head? I NEED this! Oh nvm thanks for the add! Great Job Tesio!

I told you this would happen when you didn't sign up originally! :lol

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

*drool*

I agree with Tesio about the mouth/lip area. A little longer and skinny and then just feel free to take my money. Seriously, it is lovely.

I told you this would happen when you didn't sign up originally! :lol
I'm sorry! Haha you did though, you called it LOL, I was worried you wouldn't let me get one. :panic::slap

:lol I personally don't care how many of these there are. Its totally up to Hano/Seb/the caster how many they make. So I'm more than happy to keep adding people to the list. I just don't know if Hano or Seb want it capped yet or not. So until then, I'll keep adding people.

:lol I personally don't care how many of these there are. Its totally up to Hano/Seb/the caster how many they make. So I'm more than happy to keep adding people to the list. I just don't know if Hano or Seb want it capped yet or not. So until then, I'll keep adding people.

cool I hope they don't remve peeps, I couldn't afford it back then, I still cant , but I can't resist this!

please add me for regular version head :D

Just got this e-mail from KG Hobby:

the clown figure arrived today
there was a delay in the production
sorry for keep you waiting
we will send out in 24hrs

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I'm not diggin' the clothes on the BBK, too dark for me, probably as close we can get though.

Amazing work! the only reason Im still holding out on this because I cant stand a though of not having an Arkham Batman to go with this!

and THIS
paintover.gif

is downright creepy!

i agree for the smile i will made it bigger

but i found it a little bit exagerate on your pics tesio maybe to "strange"
it's maybe because it's just photoshoped ;)

by the way i love what you do, that help me a lot ;)

I've played through Arkham Asylum and City both, and thought more than once how wide Jokers mouth was. He really is like a Muppet. Strange may be what you're shooting for in the end. I don't know how that applies to sculpting though...

I'm not diggin' the clothes on the BBK, too dark for me, probably as close we can get though.

The suit is much darker when he is sick, so it works perfectly actually with the sick head.

Amazing work! the only reason Im still holding out on this because I cant stand a though of not having an Arkham Batman to go with this!

and THIS
paintover.gif

is downright creepy!

Should have gotten in on Moe's Batman then! Perhaps if there is enough interest, we could see if Hano is interested in sculpting a Batman head at least. :dunno

The suit is much darker when he is sick, so it works perfectly actually with the sick head.

Should have gotten in on Moe's Batman then! Perhaps if there is enough interest, we could see if Hano is interested in sculpting a Batman head at least. :dunno

Ah yeah forgot about that. Hey doesn't SS have this license? Hopefully they'll make Batman and Hano can make a replacement head.

Please put me down for a regular version if possible. I have the BBK Clown on order and can no longer resist this :thud:

Any in-hand pics of the BBK clown yet? I'm curious to see if they ended up giving him gloved hands or just those crappy flesh ones :lol

Ah yeah forgot about that. Hey doesn't SS have this license? Hopefully they'll make Batman and Hano can make a replacement head.

Arkham was one of the designs shown.

I'm interested in this too,Please add me.Thanks.

And with that, we are at 40, and I've been told to close the list there. So if you are still interested, we will start a wait list.

Yes! I made it!

Barely!

The list might open up a bit if people with a * next to their name don't update their status to "I need this NOW!" but other than that, I think its pretty much a wrap on the regular. The sick is still open for now, so if you missed out on the regular, be sure to at least get the sick version because, well, its going to be SICK! :rock

Back