Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, Mista305. I did my first deal with him on this board, buying a BR Joker. Luckily this was before he went MIA.

Yes I had several good deals with him and also was lucky to be one of the few to get a completed interrogation dio from zahal.

But i've been burned with FML, BV and now Hanouman... thankfully none of them major amounts, but still, pretty sad

never makes sense when a talented guy who can make regular good income from his work would pull such a stunt. hes work was fantastic and people always bought his pieces.

never makes sense when a talented guy who can make regular good income from his work would pull such a stunt. hes work was fantastic and people always bought his pieces.

I don't get it either. All I can imagine is that perhaps he spread himself too thin and was too afraid to face anyone. It's easier to not return to the forum than to "face" everyone.

Eric

I'm making a list of all the people that will take legal action against me whenever I leave SSF. :monkey1

I CAN... jump continents, no one is SAFE!!!!

Ski :1-1:

You had no problem taking my money for those G4P pics. I cant keep quiet about it forever. :(

If someone can get ahold of the sculptor, I would kill to have this sculpt...

Better than Hano's IMO.

https://photo.blog.sina.com.cn/list...ebc2254c4&bid=55615069010144ij&uid=1432440937

55615069gc27ebc2254c4&690

Still nothing? How is the legal side of this going. We need to get this guy and get him good. If we cant get a refund I hope he never gets work in this field again. Sorry just wanted to bump this thread.

Back