Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro but Buttmunch is not the person in charge of taking money, nor did he take any of your money. If you sent money, you didn't send it to him. He has nothing to do with it. He just started the thread and has occasionally talked to the sculptor.

If you want a refund you'll have to ask him (hanouman) directly. Just telling you. No need to put any ultimatums here as it will go on deaf ears.

Sorry bro but Buttmunch is not the person in charge of taking money, nor did he take any of your money. If you sent money, you didn't send it to him. He has nothing to do with it. He just started the thread and has occasionally talked to the sculptor.

If you want a refund you'll have to ask him (hanouman) directly. Just telling you. No need to put any ultimatums here as it will go on deaf ears.

Exactly. I have nothing to do with this other than getting it off the ground.

Ever heard of shooting the messenger? Ha ha. Maybe you oughta take this as a clue not to offer yourself up as a middleman for him then.

BM, you have been in touch with Hanouman, right? Let him know he has some very disgruntled buyers barking for their product!

I will get to Hanouman myself, no question. I will send him an email asking for a refund.

As Hano said guys, the casting didn't turn out well so it had to be casted again. I'm sure thats the delay. I'm sure you'll all rather have a nice cast later than a crappy cast now.

The truth is that he lost his caster during the casting phase.
So he had to find a new one at his costs.
So be patient guys it is still coming.

So yeah this is coming.

TO make it short, hanouman lost his caster during the casting period and almost didn't get the original back.
He already paid for the cast and loose money.
He managed to get the original cast back and found a new caster at his own cost.

So it's is coming be patient you won't loose your money.

So I was never worried, I know Hanou has good rep. If I got burned at least I would have learned my lesson over $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
:slap

Not too short.

hmmm kind of a ******.

I dont get why people always start to rant on other peole if they dare to complain. Like it or not, if people do pay for something upfront (even if its just a deposit) they have a right to ask and have a right to complain if deadlines are missed.

I understand that but what has been done wrong on Hanou's part? He was just being rude, for no reason. I understand he wants a refund but damn, calm down it's not like he took the money and ran. And Getting mad at Buttmunch was really dumb as he plays a very little part in this. So yes, a bit of a ******.

I'm not mad at anybody but there was no need to call me a ******. I was asked several times to drop in a deposit from BM. He was my contact for this offer. That is who I am going to if I have a problem with my order. In case you need a comparison... If you have trouble with your Honda, are you going back to the dealer that sold you the car or are you taking it up with headquarters in Japan?

I dont get why people always start to rant on other peole if they dare to complain. Like it or not, if people do pay for something upfront (even if its just a deposit) they have a right to ask and have a right to complain if deadlines are missed.

He has every right to ask hano back for his money, just do it nicely. I could care less and so could the rest of us. But there is no such deadline or anything that was promised so I don't know what you're talking about.

Coming into the thread and making a threat to BM like he did just seems a little ridiculous if you ask me. Especially over $25.

And I'm sorry ortizwerx, but you were being rude...and making mom jokes :thwak And your analogy of the Honda and Honda dealership just doesn't work when one owns the other. Sorry. Hano+BM=total strangers NOT departments of the same company.

Plus its the Honda dealer that takes your money, not the Honda factory. I'm the guy the Honda dealer sends after you to break your legs if you skip payments :lol

While waiting for my Hanouman sculpt, I felt the need to display my BBK Clown.
The problem was that I hated the paint on the sculpt. I never repainted a sculpt before but as they say, necessity is the mother of invention. Now I actually like the sculpt after the repaint.

I switched Joker to a Headplay body, added police Joker gloves and here he is:
6884609942_d42548ffaf_b.jpg

Here he is with a Sovereign Studios Batman:
7030710169_ec236ffe67_b.jpg

Back