ARH TARZAN PRIMAL RAGE (Tarzan vs Gorilla diorama)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this on Big Bad Toys. It was $559.99, yet on the ARH Website it's at $699.99? How can there be such a big price difference?

Wow, good find!
$560 was the original price. There only ended up being 60 produced so its going to be hard to find now at that price.
3rd party retailers (and ebay) started pricing around $700 a while ago and ARH themselves seem to have decided to use that price point with the few cancelled pre-orders they have there.

Wow 60? That's low. I thought it was a 100? That's what it says on their Website.
Plenty of them on Ebay though but they are all asking $700.00 plus.

Wow 60? That's low. I thought it was a 100? That's what it says on their Website.
Plenty of them on Ebay though but they are all asking $700.00 plus.

ARH don't update to final order numbers.
It's always a surprise when people begin to receive their statues and the base is marked with the actual numbers.
ARH uses no storage warehouse and basically puts the order to the factory of how many have been preordered. It's a real shame and costs them sales as there is no 'in-hand pics hype'.

Jungle Battle Custom !

The beast has arrived!
This has always been my favourite statue ... but the way it shipped felt unfinished. It was epic but there was so much more I thought it could be.

All credit to Dave Britton (https://www.deviantart.com/brittonsconcoctions/gallery/) for making this epic creation come to life!!

Tarzan 1.jpg

That looks great! New loin cloth with the knife on his hip looks better than the original, great work. Added color and plants especially goes a long way for a better presentation.

I ultimately had to pass on this but will still always look for Tarzan, this though isn't a bad option at all.

Last edited:
Back