Statue ARH Studios Mythology line The Mermaid Twins WIP (Warning partial statue nude)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they tried to copy the same Blue skin tone and eyes of Sideshows Siren but fail miserably.
ARH always ruin their statues with mediocre paint jobs.

Agreed. Love the sculpts, hate the paint. I think the good mermaid is the worst. The white hair and silver on blue skin does not work.
If you use hair colors like that, just give them regular skin tones. If you want blue skin, use shades of blue for the hair. IMO, a highlighted blue toned hair for the good mermaid would have worked better and a dark blue, highly shadowed hair would have worked good for the evil one.

It all depends on price. If these are affordable I will get them and repaint them. Could just get the evil one too. I am not a fan of the good mermaid at all.

Last edited:
I don't like the blue paint either. Sculpts are beautiful but paint is throwing something off.

I will wait for a variant. It will have to be perfect with a $725 price tag. And right now I prefer the Sideshow $400 Siren more.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

12087669_942977819075059_1123573321691470297_o.jpg

I gotta say ...the twins look very Aspen-ish. More especially the evil twin. The sculpt does look great. For that price, tho, I'd rather put it to an XM marvel statue since I'm more inclined to comic characters.

Good job, ARH!

Everyone said the same thing at the con all weekend. 'These look so much better in person'. I guess we gotta tweak our photo setup.

Thanks dao!!! Yes-Just use the hotmail address and you will get a quicker response.:clap

Back