Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all of ARH statues have been on Sideshow before and i think these ones will be also.

Yes.
We want to create a wood crate for the wings! Something new for this!
I hate damages :monkey1

Hey Averone is the Angel of Darkness going to be available through Sideshow?

Yes, but its not set in stone yet
We are starting to take down payments, for those who wish to buy direct.
These will have low numbers/or first to get theirs.

Chris you coming to see us?

Dude, wish I could but I can't make it this weekend due to a fundraising thing I gatta be at. It's nuts because I was in NY just a week ago visiting the wife's family. If only they had scheduled the con one week earlier lol.

Chris

Will there be any difference between the Sideshow order and ARH? I know for conan there is some extra parts.

Going through sideshow will save me alot on shipping.

Will there be any difference between the Sideshow order and ARH? I know for conan there is some extra parts.

Going through sideshow will save me alot on shipping.

I dont think so, no difference here.

As I said we are making a bulletproof packaging. A wooden crate inside the stryro for this.
At least this is the plan so far, to protect the wings.

DSC_0078.jpg

I really like this piece and will probably get it. My only critique about this piece has to do with the base. I would lose the blood/lava effect shown here. It looks to uniform and consistent to pass as blood. From a distance it looks more like red spaghetti hanging down the base and detracts from the piece. I would have left it with her simply standing on the skulls. Less is more as they say.

Other than that, everything else looks amazing.

Chris

Since I already own angel of death, how welll will angel of darkness scale with him?
She looks a lot more bigger then death, being 1/5.

Oh and I love the purple really glad you went with it a bit heavier on it too. Compliants her skin complexion very nicely.

Back