Statue ARH Minotaurus 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit I looked at this piece for the last 1/2 hr...I'm gonna re-touch him up a bit... Just to make him so-called "pop" a little bit

I hope to be finished by Friday. Did about 3hrs worth today. Will photo of course :)

No room except the coffee table for now..... so much bigger then I thought.

20141010_193610.jpg

The hands and lower torso have been finished in the repaint...the upper torso hasnt been touched yet...just photoed to show the differences in the two top and bottom halfs. I hope to be finished with the upper half as well as the entire repaint by Fri

Gonna repaint the Conan Brutal piece too and when finished will be displayed facing each other off. :)

Thank you Ave ...I can paint...for me though everything comes down to subject matter and sculpt...Without a great sculpt no paint job in the world can fix it but a great sculpt will alway remain a great sculpt, painted or unpainted...thats where it all starts...by the way for a factory paint job your pieces are great...only reason I'm doing it is because I can paint and love doing the Fantasy and Barbaric world characters the best...This piece as well as your whole line is gold...I just wish I was a richer man to acquire them all..... My old old mother-n-law who is from Crete saw this today and said "I know this guy!"

Thank you Ave ...I can paint...for me though everything comes down to subject matter and sculpt...Without a great sculpt no paint job in the world can fix it but a great scuplt will alway remain a great sculpt...thats where it all starts...by the way for a factory paint job your pieces are great...only reason I'm doing it is because I can paint and love doing the Fantasy and Barbaric world characters the best...This piece as well as your whole line is gold...I just wish I was a richer man to acquire them all..... My old old mother-n-law who is from Crete saw this today and said "I know this guy!"

I get that. I know if you have a little talent these statue can be personalized very easy.
When I got my Conan Furry of the beast white version I loved the sculpt but didnt care for the flat paint. I will be putting some paint on it and I am not even a great painter like Arahom is!
Make it yours, then you get more joy out of it looking at it. Mino looks great with the heroes. I like to produce skeletons and more monsters. Makes us feel like little boys again playing with our toys! How fun! :)

It most certainly takes me back to my youth....Glad to paint a great sculpt too

I get that. I know if you have a little talent these statue can be personalized very easy.
When I got my Conan Furry of the beast white version I loved the sculpt but didnt care for the flat paint. I will be putting some paint on it and I am not even a great painter like Arahom is!
Make it yours, then you get more joy out of it looking at it. Mino looks great with the heroes. I like to produce skeletons and more monsters. Makes us feel like little boys again playing with our toys! How fun! :)

I know exactly what you mean!

Back