Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another head for this statue or completely new statue?

This Conan is a comic version. We will do a new completely brand new statue! Digital mostly this time.

About the extra heads for this dio, yes guys are already talking about making even more heads to customize it!
I say more power to them!! :hi5:

As much as I like this piece I think ill hold out for later instead. Conan looks good and the Dio set is sweet but as of now budget wise I'll wait.

The snake and Conan look great, the girl not as much. I'd like to get it, but it's a little too expensive for me. I'm going to opt for Athena and Minotaur instead. Maybe Ares, too.

This Conan is a comic version. We will do a new completely brand new statue! Digital mostly this time.

About the extra heads for this dio, yes guys are already talking about making even more heads to customize it!

Pics dude..... pics. Crom demands it.

Hey gang, Alex is referring to me. I have commissioned Troy to make me two additional heads for this fantastic dio and he has accepted. Let's not get it twisted, I appreciate ARH's vision for Conan as I can not get enough of the Cimmerian and I love this dio even though it is not my preferred vision of Conan.
I grew up with Frazetta and Buscema as my favorite Conan artist and naturally that would be my preferred Conan look. This led me to ask Troy to make me two heads, one similar to Frazetta's Destroyer with that helmet and the same grim closed mouth expression and one similar to Frazetta's Barbarian with the square cut long straight hair and the same closed mouth grim expression. I figure the more head the better. :lol Troy has agreed to deliver me Frazetta/Buscema looking heads. I did this so that I will have more options for displaying this dio and thought it would put it over the top for me. I hope to get the commission started right after the holidays.
Anyway, when this comes to pass if people are interested in acquiring one or both heads I will look into it as I don't have a clue how to go about it and will probably need help/input to make it happen.

Alex, you know I am ready for the next ARH Conan.:viking

Last edited:
Alex, you know I am ready for the next ARH Conan.

Hey gang, Alex is referring to me. I have commissioned Troy to make me two additional heads for this fantastic dio and he has accepted. Let's not get it twisted, I appreciate ARH's vision for Conan as I can not get enough of the Cimmerian and I love this dio even though it is not my preferred vision of Conan.
I grew up with Frazetta and Buscema as my favorite Conan artist and naturally that would be my preferred Conan look. This led me to ask Troy to make me two heads, one similar to Frazetta's Destroyer with that helmet and the same grim closed mouth expression and one similar to Frazetta's Barbarian with the square cut long straight hair and the same closed mouth grim expression. I figure the more head the better. :lol Troy has agreed to deliver me Frazetta/Buscema looking heads. I did this so that I will have more options for displaying this dio and thought it would put it over the top for me. I hope to get the commission started right after the holidays.
Anyway, when this comes to pass if people are interested in acquiring one or both heads I will look into it as I don't have a clue how to go about it and will probably need help/input to make it happen.

LOL
I was wondering where you were! :wave
Ok man, I will leave you to do what you love. I think providing 3 heads in all from ARH is plenty but I love to see it!

LOL
I was wondering where you were! :wave
Ok man, I will leave you to do what you love. I think providing 3 heads in all from ARH is plenty but I love to see it!

Hi Buddy. :wave I'm still here reading all the post but keeping quiet.
Don't forget my request for what I need to get things started. Still excited for this piece :thud: and will be looking forward to the next ARH Conan. :clap

I'm kind of confuse with ssc listing because it's showing them together. Is the Slave Girl & Snake $600 and Conan $480 (sold separately) or is the Slave Girl with Snake comes with Conan for $600? If it's two separate statue that needs to be bought together to make one diorama, which means this is over $1080?

That's extremely expensive if your asking $1k for this.

Why doesn't Sideshow have all the dimensions for the ARH statues? They only list the height. WTH! :confused:

For some reason I thought Ave was advertising the Snake, slave girl & Conan for $600 :monkey1

Conan by himself is under $500, just like the SSC Conan.
I repeated it multiple times, over and over.
Not my fault you never listen! :slap

Conan by himself is under $500, just like the SSC Conan.
I repeated it multiple times, over and over.
Not my fault you never listen! :slap

So if I understood right, Conan is free if you buy the girl for $600 and then send in your coupon for a snake worth $480 ?

I'm sorry.....I can't help it .... I love this thread :rotfl

Back