Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that price i could get Fury of the beast,SS conan Pf and SS Red sonja PF.Wich i have already seen previews of.

My favorite high end Conan statue is still the CS Moore Conan the Conqueror..how about you guys?

Frazetta_Conan_the_Conqueror.jpg
dsc_3436.jpg
CSMS1048-24.jpg
CSMS1048-5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah...awesome!! I have the painted version. Can't go wrong with this collaboration....Clay Moore sculpting a Frazetta painting and having the master Frank to advise. Voila!!

This is still my favorite Conan...

I'm hoping the Conan the Sacrifice will be compelling!

Last edited:
My favorite high end Conan statue is still the CS Moore Conan the Conqueror..how about you guys?
Frazetta_Conan_the_Conqueror.jpg
dsc_3436.jpg
CSMS1048-24.jpg
CSMS1048-5.jpg

Looking at that CS Moore Conan the ARH Conan is sounding and getting even better!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWrqI1fqv-s[/ame]

YEEEHAA GIDDY UP!!!

:hi5:

Go to SM forum and read exactly what arahom wrote himself.

Welp....I went over to SM and by golly your right. Looks like it'll be over 1K to get it all and that's not counting shipping. Shipping was $200 for my Medusa Rattle. :monkey2

On top of that they have the Red Sonja WIP that looks like it'll be just as pricey as the Conan with snake piece..I don't know..ARH seems overambitious here

35jimh0.jpg
RedSonjaWIP4.jpg

Last edited:
In case any of you brothers is interested..A statue that is regarded as the greatest representation of Conan (based on Frazetta's "Barbarian") is currently on sale on ebay

Up for auction is one sold out Moore Creations FRAZETTA'S BARBARIAN STATUE with PAUL F. MOORE CUSTOM PAINT UP.

Released by Moore Creations in 1999, sculpted by renown sculptor Clayburn Moore this sold out cold cast porceline statue is base off of Frank Frazetta's iconic Barbarian painting. Supervised and in collaboration with Frank Frazetta, Clayburn Moore produced what many refer to as the best Conan sculpt ever created. The Barbarian was limited to 6500 pieces and stands over 12 inches high in 1.8 scale.

This is statue # 1618/6500 and was painted up by master painter Paul F. Moore brother of Clayburn Moore who has only painted up a handful of these statues. As depicted in the pictures Paul F. Moore's custom paint up has transformed this sculpt into a masterpiece work of art and would be a fantastic prized addition to any Conan fans collection. I am lucky to own two so here is the chance to own one of these special pieces which rarely comes up for sale.

Statue was displayed briefly in a smoke free home and is clean in excellent condition with no scratches, breaks or defects and comes complete with original color collectors box and packing. Statue comes with a certificate of authenticity from Paul F. Moore studios and includes Paul's signature on the bottom of the base. The wood base has a minor scratch on it, see pictures. Collector box is in excellent condition and displays well.

The statue you see in the pictures is what you get.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOORE-CREATIONS-1999-FRAZETTA-BARBARIAN-STATUE-PAUL-MOORE-PAINT-UP-/231045271004?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item35cb5f0ddc

IMG_57321.jpg

In case any of you brothers is interested..A statue that is regarded as the greatest representation of Conan (based on Frazetta's "Barbarian") is currently on sale on ebay

Up for auction is one sold out Moore Creations FRAZETTA'S BARBARIAN STATUE with PAUL F. MOORE CUSTOM PAINT UP.

Released by Moore Creations in 1999, sculpted by renown sculptor Clayburn Moore this sold out cold cast porceline statue is base off of Frank Frazetta's iconic Barbarian painting. Supervised and in collaboration with Frank Frazetta, Clayburn Moore produced what many refer to as the best Conan sculpt ever created. The Barbarian was limited to 6500 pieces and stands over 12 inches high in 1.8 scale.

This is statue # 1618/6500 and was painted up by master painter Paul F. Moore brother of Clayburn Moore who has only painted up a handful of these statues. As depicted in the pictures Paul F. Moore's custom paint up has transformed this sculpt into a masterpiece work of art and would be a fantastic prized addition to any Conan fans collection. I am lucky to own two so here is the chance to own one of these special pieces which rarely comes up for sale.

Statue was displayed briefly in a smoke free home and is clean in excellent condition with no scratches, breaks or defects and comes complete with original color collectors box and packing. Statue comes with a certificate of authenticity from Paul F. Moore studios and includes Paul's signature on the bottom of the base. The wood base has a minor scratch on it, see pictures. Collector box is in excellent condition and displays well.

The statue you see in the pictures is what you get.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOORE-CREATIONS-1999-FRAZETTA-BARBARIAN-STATUE-PAUL-MOORE-PAINT-UP-/231045271004?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item35cb5f0ddc

IMG_57321.jpg

Good luck with sale :lol

:wink1:

There are a few of the Moore/Frazetta ones on there at the moment. Interesting.
Maybe some people are looking to offload to buy one of the upcoming ones....

This statue always has such a wide range on ebay. Prices vary wildly.

There are a few of the Moore/Frazetta ones on there at the moment. Interesting.
Maybe some people are looking to offload to buy one of the upcoming ones....
This statue always has such a wide range on ebay. Prices vary wildly.

or maybe they are over collecting and used the money to go coles and buy food

No price has been set, however if everyone sees this they will understand what Arahom means. The smaller duo is still bigger/ more going for it, than the SS version.
Not sure why everyone is assuming this will be out of your reach? We heard the same things with the Medusa and it was a huge hit and a fan favorite.
This is like the pride and joy of Arahoms labor. I know size isn't everything, and what you guys are showing are grand and amazing but just wait till you see this. You may say, yes I can't say no and will use the Flex/payment plan to make sure I don't miss out.
It's exciting to know we will have this at the NYCC. It's going to get alot of attention. I mean a huge snake, a big Conan, a slave girl, the base with a big column. You just can't say no :)

No price has been set, however if everyone sees this they will understand what Arahom means. The smaller duo is still bigger/ more going for it, than the SS version.
Not sure why everyone is assuming this will be out of your reach? We heard the same things with the Medusa and it was a huge hit and a fan favorite.
This is like the pride and joy of Arahoms labor. I know size isn't everything, and what you guys are showing are grand and amazing but just wait till you see this. You may say, yes I can't say no and will use the Flex/payment plan to make sure I don't miss out.
It's exciting to know we will have this at the NYCC. It's going to get alot of attention. I mean a huge snake, a big Conan, a slave girl, the base with a big column. You just can't say no :)

yes yes yes averone we know all this already! It is the love of Arahoms life..etc etc...u been going on about it for months now..

just tell us the price and show us pics!

Back