Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why you making trouble again GP? You didnt order this anyhow, we have the perfect solution.
If those who like the keep the first heads want them we will give them the "originals" and not these. Easy to please all this way.
Just need to let us know ASAP.

sounds fair to me. Just keeping u honest bro.

We stand by our product- We really see this as an improvement and in line with our new Frazetta look

The new heads look betterish and suit your Frazetta look.......but in my opinion the old heads suit the statue more....the new heads look like they belong on another statue..are the heads photoshop in pic?..that could be why.

anyways the guys who purchased have a cool choices to make now :) so everyone will be happy!

The new heads look betterish and suit your Frazetta look.......but in my opinion the old heads suit the statue more....the new heads look like they belong on another statue..are the heads photoshop in pic?..that could be why.

anyways the guys who purchased have a cool choices to make now :) so everyone will be happy!

We thought it was good for us to once more listen to all the collectors and now we made changes based on those suggestions.
You are right, I love the new heads however the others had grown on me. I do have to say the new helmeted head is much better.

Just saw those new heads. I never did mind the older heads, they were good IMHO. These heads are ok, but I do think of Leonard Nimoy for some reason. LoL. Still look forward to getting this set

The helmet head looks really good
:)

Kinda looks like my signature huh? :yess:
I think both are awesome!!

Now lets get the Frazetta family to authorize some sneaks of those pieces so we can bump that thread to the top! :impatient: :wink1:

You know I am a big fan of this diorama and ARH so continue to share my works with you:)

g5ioZWY.jpg

Loving it!!:clap:clap

Original head (which I loved also) for comparison.
DSC02665_zps3a56e2ff.jpg
[/URL]

original head suits the statue more..ARH should just give the customers all the original heads + the new heads as a bonus! going to be a lot easier I think!

or just kept it as it was and sold then 2 heads separate as additional options..:dunno

is there anyway to keep that one original head (the main one from nycc) and then have the new heads? Or at least maybe see the new heads in person? The photoshop affects how it looks imo and I can't really assess it properly bcz of that in order to tell you guys new heads or old heads…imo the one head that I didn't like was the headband one, ironically the one you kept lol..

is there anyway to keep that one original head (the main one from nycc) and then have the new heads? Or at least maybe see the new heads in person? The photoshop affects how it looks imo and I can't really assess it properly bcz of that in order to tell you guys new heads or old heads…imo the one head that I didn't like was the headband one, ironically the one you kept lol..

:exactly: glad someone else said it...I didn't want to say it incase I am accused of causing more trouble..:lol

Ok so now being able to sorta see it better, I would say the new helmet is light years ahead of the old one…much better looking…I feel however that the facial expression is lacking and does not give the indication that he is going up against an 8 or 10 ft long snake, although the face looks better, if that makes sense. On the standard head the new hair is for sure an upgrade, but I do like the open mouth, battle cry expression of the original. As for the headband head, I never liked it as stated; idk what the facial expression is attempting to convey (lol concentration maybe?), but it does not match what is happening…if they took the new, standard head (without helmet) and added the headband, that would be a GREAT headband head as it fits w the expression. Then take that same face, and utilize the open mouth roar from the original, and voila, this piece will be perfect! PLEASE do this as the open mouth part is key, and I know you guys are high on the headband head but really imo it was always the worst of the 3, and if you're changing things lets do it for the better!

Back