ARH Angel of Death AP / Sideshow distribution details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I have interest in it. My wife loved the look of this statue. It could be a cool Christmas present (if I can keep it hidden for that long). How many have shown interest so far?

Many!
This may be our best seller yet! We already have it on sale as exclusive ARH AP production. You may purchase it by reserving one now on our website.

However I doubt it will be ready for sale this Christmas! It will be going into production sometimes in April

I was reading earlier on this thread that it would be Oct. I guess I have a few months to save. Perhaps I can do it for her B-day.

I find the sculpt absolutly amazing, now i pray that the paint looks great, in all honesty i thought the paint on the Thor face was just a lil off looking, which maded me hold off unfortunatly. hopefully this looks just as great once it is painted :)

I find the sculpt absolutly amazing, now i pray that the paint looks great, in all honesty i thought the paint on the Thor face was just a lil off looking, which maded me hold off unfortunatly. hopefully this looks just as great once it is painted :)

As do I!
Plan is to have Jim paint this for us, he has done great paint jobs for us so far. Then we hope the factory can replicate the paint application.

So far the Medusa and Leo have been very very impressive from the factory examples. I have high hopes for this statue

Back