1/6 Are you buying Hot Toys DOFP Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you getting DOFP Wolverine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I didn't even know that he came with "nothing" before I decided against buying (due to price).

I'm a Wolvie fan too...but my Last Stand will have to do.
Plus I'm hoping the SSC comes out good. It would be nice to have a comic version 1:6 figure of him.

Now what will the price on that be? and will I pay that? Guess you gotta start another poll for that!

No for me, I don't even like the costume on this one. The last two Wolverines are not even selling that well, sure you can get this one for cheaper once it comes out.

I'm buying for sure but not for a while, will not pay full price for this maybe after I build up more rp by the time it's released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DP doesn't have a portrait based on an actor, not a good comparison.

Yup, my thoughts exactly. Though this still is overpriced. Winter Soldier's $230-240 and it's loaded with guns and knives, a unique sculpted arm exclusive to the character (though being nitpicked by some) and has 2 headsculpts one with very good likeness to the actor. Winter Soldier shows that SSC Deadpool even with all his blings is also overpriced.

I'm going to wait, the wolverine version looked like jackman in the proto pics. I'll see what the retail version looks like before committing.

Already POed. Not sure why anyone wouldn't care about the price though. These figures are overpriced period. However even at the current trend Wolverine should have been $225 at most. It's quite bare bones. Still the sculpt is the best Wolvie yet. I'll also get the 70s version if released. But I really wish the whole Mavel/Fox X-Men/FF movie thing could be amicably resolved. I could easily see buying 8-10 DoFP figures, as well as some from XFC and X1/X2. Marvel is no doubt leaving millions in merchandising money on the table. Fox isn't going to let go of the license, but surely there is a way for both companies to risk/profit share. Fox and Singer may not be making exactly the X-Men movies I'd like to see, and I cringe at the thought of the upcoming FF and a Channing Tatum Gambit, but it's what we have so have to just hope the flicks are good.

As much as I don't like the price I might try ordering from Alter Ego Comics since that price while still not great I can live with a bit more. I've never ordered from them becore but they seem pretty reputable. Either that or I'll wait for a Sideshow coupon which would take away some of the sting of the high price point.

Still looking for a good wolverine to add to the marvel shelf but this should really be in the $200 range. The price here is really laughable

Still looking for a good wolverine to add to the marvel shelf but this should really be in the $200 range. The price here is really laughable
Well I knew it wouldn't be $200 or less. I expected around $225 I guess since that was the price of the Wolvie from The Wolverine. Not like that's a lot cheaper but it had two outfits and the katana at least. I don't see what's making this figure $25 more unless its a licensing issue.

Alter Ego is great, I've ordered from them many times.

I'm actually surprised Sideshow has allowed them to discount.
I might go with them this time. I only have ever ordered new items from Sideshow but I'll give them a go. If I decide I don't want it I can always cancel later.

I think it looks great, but $250 is GD ridiculous. As I recall, the Last Stand Wolvie was the first figure to cross $220? Hopefully they're not using this one as the new trendsetter :(

Price is crazy but I can't say I'm surprised. Once HT bare bones figures started hitting the $200 mark, that was it for me. Nothing surprises me anymore. Especially now that Sideshow figures are also starting to be in the $200 range.

I'd still love a 70s Logan though.

I'm certain the price will drop in the aftermarket. I just can't see paying $250 for this when I thought The Last Stand wolvy was over priced and he came with a dio base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but not because he is ridiculous.

Already have the street clothes version, which is Wolverine's best look.

Back