Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys was just flicking through FOTR and was watching the battle at Amon Hen. :cool:

Was quite suprised to see something that no one has mentioned before as far as i know in fact quite the opposite and that being that the Exc Aragorn is actually film accurate.

There is most definately a couple of scenes if only for a few seconds showing him holding his sword whilst using his dagger. :)

I have to see LoTR again myself, cause I don't really remember. It doesn't surprise me though that he used his dagger with his sword, I think it makes perfect sense. I like to display my Aragorn PF both ways. :D

I have to see LoTR again myself, cause I don't really remember. It doesn't surprise me though that he used his dagger with his sword, I think it makes perfect sense. I like to display my Aragorn PF both ways. :D

Yes both ways is always nice.:naughty :D

Hey guys was just flicking through FOTR and was watching the battle at Amon Hen. :cool:

Was quite suprised to see something that no one has mentioned before as far as i know in fact quite the opposite and that being that the Exc Aragorn is actually film accurate.

There is most definately a couple of scenes if only for a few seconds showing him holding his sword whilst using his dagger. :)

Well you know what this means... Time to watch FotR again. :D

I think the Aragorn looks wrong holidng the knife and sword, (getting overly geeky now) as if you could hold a sword with one hand and fight properly against an enemy as strong as the Uruk Hai whilst having the knife as well, it would take both hands to fight imo!

I really love this pf.
aragon rocks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zBJT3pZEwbI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zBJT3pZEwbI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think the Aragorn looks wrong holidng the knife and sword, (getting overly geeky now) as if you could hold a sword with one hand and fight properly against an enemy as strong as the Uruk Hai whilst having the knife as well, it would take both hands to fight imo!

I disagree. Aragorn is the Chuck Norris of Middle Earth...

I dig the Aragorn in the snow pics. Very, very cool!!

I came back to this thread because I just snagged a killer deal on the EX. :naughty

I have to say to this comment what I say to all my silly girlfriends when we watch this flick and they say "oh thats not real, oh there is no way that one guy/elf/dwarf could kill all that" etc.

Gandalf did not just pick any douchebags to form the Fellowship of the Ring, they are all heroes already with lots of experiences adventures etc. These are the greatest badasses of Middle Earth during this age. Mass genocide of lesser races like orcs and goblins is a cake walk, just another day at the office ;)

Gandalf did not just pick any douchebags to form the Fellowship of the Ring, they are all heroes already with lots of experiences adventures etc. These are the greatest badasses of Middle Earth during this age. Mass genocide of lesser races like orcs and goblins is a cake walk, just another day at the office ;)

:lol:lol:lol

+10...that was awesome.

I didn't think the knife was a must have exclusive at the time. Well, I've been wrong before! I've come to love it and cannot think of displaying him without it.

...Gandalf did not just pick any douchebags to form the Fellowship of the Ring, they are all heroes already with lots of experiences adventures etc. These are the greatest badasses of Middle Earth during this age. Mass genocide of lesser races like orcs and goblins is a cake walk, just another day at the office ;)

:rotfl

Congrats on the pickup and well said! :lol

yeah i recently picked this up and i was very impressed,its a great piece........

ara003.jpg

Back