Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Anyone knows when the exclusive will be in stock for Europe? It says backorder right now - which means they won't charge my credit card till it's actually in stock, right?

If it's on backorder, I don't think they will charge your card until it is in stock and ready to ship.

Usually for Europe it takes a few weeks more as they have to ship it to the EU warehouse but they will email to let you know about this, then after you get the notice you wait and wait and wait............:D
Very happy with the photos posted here glad to see in hand he's not Psycho Aragorn!! More photos this time with Lurtzy babe though come on!! :lol

After cancelling it in the first place, I just ordered mine - the exclusive on second chance offer. I knew I would... :cool:

aragornPF1.jpg

Hi Viggo. :wave

Looking forward to more pics.

I took a few more pictures under a little different lighting conditions....Enjoy.....Kind of funny on a side note...I just had a mild earthquake here, nothing big at all, but enough to feel the shake, and the first thing I did was run over to hold on to my Statues :lol.

Picture753.jpg

Picture754.jpg

Picture755.jpg

Here's a side by side with Gandalf even though no one asked for it :lol....it's how I have them displayed.
Picture757.jpg

No, you've been a big help. I'd be feeling much worse if we didn't have any in-hand pictures yet. I actually feel quite relieved. :duff

UPS has been consistently coming by my house around 12:30-1:00 pm, so I'm going to head home for lunch tomorrow and wait for them.

Mine is sitting at my front door waiting for me to come home. I hope it's still there when I get off from work. I live in a seedy neighbourhood.

Mine is sitting at my front door waiting for me to come home. I hope it's still there when I get off from work. I live in a seedy neighbourhood.

:horror:horror Doesn't fedex make you pay the duties/taxes before they give it to you and then they still make you sign for the package.:confused:

Back