Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Then once you complete JLA. The villains comes along.

Then once you complete JLA. The villains comes along.

That's not a problem for me. Darkseid will be the only villain I need for my JLA collection. He's powerful enough to threaten the entire JLA. It's the Bat villains that are gonna kill my wallet. That list is HUGE.

That's not a problem for me. Darkseid will be the only villain I need for my JLA collection. He's powerful enough to threaten the entire JLA. It's the Bat villains that are gonna kill my wallet. That list is HUGE.

Yeah, but for good reason. Bats def has the best/most interesting lot of villains for sure. I want a Scarecrow PF so badly it hurts.

Though I'd also take a Robin or Batman Beyond PF as well!

I would b really interested in a Mantis if done right...Mera as well

Yeah, but for good reason. Bats def has the best/most interesting lot of villains for sure. I want a Scarecrow PF so badly it hurts.

Though I'd also take a Robin or Batman Beyond PF as well!

Robin is the only Batman PF I'm still waiting for. I'm happy having Joker only. I don't think Bats needs any other villains with him around. I actually feel like he's a more interesting character than bats.

Robin is the only Batman PF I'm still waiting for. I'm happy having Joker only. I don't think Bats needs any other villains with him around. I actually feel like he's a more interesting character than bats.

The Bat villains are gonna hit me hard. Two-Face, Scarecrow, Deadshot, Ra's, and Deathstroke will be certain buys if they look good. After that, there are a few maybes...Bane, Freeze, Zsasz, and Croc. Honestly, if I can keep it to the first 5 villains I listed, I'd be good.

Last edited:

Robin PF for sure...don't need any other characters from the batverse...

The Bat villains are gonna hit me hard. Two-Face, Scarecrow, Deadshot, Ra's, and Deathstroke will be certain buys if they look good. After that, there are a few maybes...Bane, Freeze, Zsasz, and Croc. Honestly, if I can keep it to the first 5 villains I listed, I'd be good.

Robin PF for sure...don't need any other characters from the batverse...

Need a Robin PF badly. Tim Drake Robin preferably. Then we could get a Nightwing, Red Hood, And Batman Beyond for the heroes.

As far as villains, need a Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul, Clayface (would be AMAZING), and maybe even a Man-Bat.

Of course I'd also take a better Joker PF. SS's 1st Joker PF was...not great in the face. Same thing with the Arkham Joker PF. Hoping the do a better one in the future.

I'd like to see at least one villain for each hero at some point. Batman has the richer pool to choose from but it'd be nice to have Cheetah, Black Mantis, and Luthor/Doomsday/Zod too. And yes, I want all the Superman villains :lol

I'd take a Black Manta, I'd like it if Other JLA Villains for each member were done.
Yup. I'm not looking to build a giant Bat collection but I do prefer one solid villain for each JlA member done

I'd like to see at least one villain for each hero at some point. Batman has the richer pool to choose from but it'd be nice to have Cheetah, Black Manta, and Luthor/Doomsday/Zod too. And yes, I want all the Superman villains :lol

I 100% agree with this. I would also like Brainiac, Metallo, and Bizarro for Superman villains. Heck, throw in Cyborg Superman and Mongul too!

I 100% agree with this. I would also like Brainiac, Metallo, and Bizarro for Superman villains. Heck, throw in Cyborg Superman and Mongul too!

I'd be in for all of them. Superman characters don't get the attention they should.

I absolutely agree. There are good Superman stories out there, but unfortunately they are the exception instead of the norm. I'd love to see DC show the same focus and dedication to Superman as they do with Batman.

For Supes it's either doomsday or lex for me. The rest of the villains are not really a priority right now. Maybe I'll grab sinestro down the road but that should be it for me.

I absolutely agree. There are good Superman stories out there, but unfortunately they are the exception instead of the norm. I'd love to see DC show the same focus and dedication to Superman as they do with Batman.
I actually jotted down a quick plot scenario for a Superman Video game. Too bad I havent had anything published since I was 10 and wrote one of those write in short stories to a dnd mag. [emoji38]

I just started superman action comics graphic novel (new 52). Its one of 4 I own of superman I own about 30 batman probably more and thats only because I limit my reading to great stuff. Ill keep it if its as good as I hope

Man, I hated the glare this year. Felt worse than before.

19673029808_6e3b897c16_b.jpg

19853653842_8d387efafe_b.jpg

Back