Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

How do you do tattoos under water?

Well they definitely came up with something different for the film version...
nUV2I5j.jpg
that's all kinds of badass right there

They better keep that **** away from this PF.
:rotfl

Yup, and they better announce Manta, King Shark, and Mera quick! Toss in Tula and Garth, and I'm all good for life. :cool:
How do you do tattoos under water?

How do you do tattoos at all? Guy has ****ing impenetrable skin! :horror

So Sideshow has posted the news as well..i am tempted to comment beat you to it huh..you guys still havent shown the PF LOL

Hi, we're Warner Bros. And even though we have 70 some odd years of comics, cartoons and other related fiction pertaining to these characters, ehhem, **** all that, we piss on it, because we know better.

This has been a public service announcement from the overblown ego of film producers.

I think he looks badass and is actualy quite close to the way he looked in Morrison's JLA run, so I don't get the complains about them not honoring the source material. Those who really thought they would get New 52 or classic Aquaman clearly had their eyes closed when Momoa was announced.

About the tattoos... I love that they hint at the orange scale armor. By the way, Arthur grew up on land so why shouldn't he have tats?

I think he looks badass and is actualy quite close to the way he looked in Morrison's JLA run, so I don't get the complains about them not honoring the source material. Those who really thought they would get New 52 or classic Aquaman clearly had their eyes closed when Momoa was announced.

About the tattoos... I love that they hint at the orange scale armor. By the way, Arthur grew up on land so why shouldn't he have tats?

That's what I thought about as soon as I saw him.

Aquaman's origin is a mess and there are many variations. I highly doubt they go with the origin of him being the son of a famous under water explorer or light house keeper or what ever lol. I think he will be straight Atlantean.

I just think Josh Holloway would have been a much better cast.

That's what I thought about as soon as I saw him.

What This?
Aquaman17_%281996%29.jpg

Meh, The Tribal tattoos really throw me, I mean they look semi-samoan which they better come up with a really good explanation for. I think there's a lot more to Aquaman than the 15 minutes Morrison had with him and I'd have preferred they go in another direction.

Aquaman's origin is a mess and there are many variations. I highly doubt they go with the origin of him being the son of a famous under water explorer or light house keeper or what ever lol. I think he will be straight Atlantean.

I just think Josh Holloway would have been a much better cast.

Honestly the 1989 origin given in Aquaman Special #1 was the origin that always stuck with me and I believe was Cannon until the New 52, so we'll see what they do.

Someone played with the levels to get more color out of the photo, so this is probably more of how he will look on screen... (I dig it)
B-TCqz9IYAAPCvK.jpg

Back