Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What everyone doesn't seem to realize is that those 10% popup codes have been around for more than a year. I just checked my account and I first used one in November 2014 and I then used one on all 4 PF's that I ordered throughout 2015. As I said previously I also used two last week. It was fun while it lasted...

It was around for a long time, but didn't apply to most things until more recently (at least I think). More importantly, the steps to get it were not spelled out to everyone until a few weeks ago.

I agree. Before hand it was mostly a miss on the discounts. I mostly got the Maria Hill pop up ...not the discounts. The described steps helped a lot.

It's the people calling and crying about how they think it's unfair that they ordered right away and didn't get the same discount that other people are getting. These little babies are trying to ruin it for everyone.

It's the people calling and crying about how they think it's unfair that they ordered right away and didn't get the same discount that other people are getting. These little babies are trying to ruin it for everyone.

Lol, your crying about the people calling and crying. Pot meet kettle :rotfl

I did it on Wednesday and Thursday. So it still works.

hmm, I just tried. I got the 10% off code, but it wouldn't let me use it when I hit the "place order button". oh well, I am just glad to have saved some dough on my other orders.

I feel like you're getting two statues for the price of one on this. Looking forward to how it turns out.

And the harpoon/hook hand.

Gotcha. I agree having the 2 head sculpts plus the different hands does allow you to show two different parts of the character story.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on him. I have so many other pieces in my pre order line up. Unfortunately Aquaman is toward the bottom but is slowly moving up in my list.

Why am I the only person who was never able to get one of those on any of the statues? Cleared cookies, history, data, tried safari, Firefox, chrome...nothing
There was no real system I used besides clearing cookies and waiting after I put the PF in my cart. It took me a loooong time for it to pop up. I guess I just got lucky.

Back