Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus. Out of the 1/4 scale statues I just realized I'm going to have all of them but 5 (both Sinestro, green lantern, original Ivy, and modern Batman).

From that pic, I just realized that the original Batman looks great with the Bat-villains and modern Batman would display really well with the League. I'd been resisting modern Bats until now...

I also didn't realize that there are so many I don't have - Hal, Sinestros, Darkseid, Lobo, old timey Catwoman...

From that pic, I just realized that the original Batman looks great with the Bat-villains and modern Batman would display really well with the League. I'd been resisting modern Bats until now...

I also didn't realize that there are so many I don't have - Hal, Sinestros, Darkseid, Lobo, old timey Catwoman...

The colors on the Modern Batman do go well with the League. I'm surprised SS hasn't put up more group photos of these statues together to try to sell people on some they may not have picked up yet. They've done a great job with the DC PF's.

The colors on the Modern Batman do go well with the League. I'm surprised SS hasn't put up more group photos of these statues together to try to sell people on some they may not have picked up yet. They've done a great job with the DC PF's.

[emoji38] I did that because thats how I plan on displaying them. Muahaha my power to make people buy more statues is growing.

Which picture are you guys talking about?

this one savage i guess :

DC Comic Group9.jpg

I still can't get over how awesome the EX on this is, probably my favorite since Rhino.

I know, It really is a must have EX. I havent gotten my order in yet, figure why help make the ES larger, but I will in the next couple of weeks. Them previewing the new GL will probably bump up the sales on this anyhow.

I know, It really is a must have EX. I havent gotten my order in yet, figure why help make the ES larger, but I will in the next couple of weeks. Them previewing the new GL will probably bump up the sales on this anyhow.

I agree. I wasn't going to get AM even though I loved the EX beard. Now that this GL came out, I am leaning toward full JLA. I wasn't planning on it, but man they would look awesome all together.

Oh great! Now I see Tom Selleck every time I see the bearded portrait ...

Oh ...the big lebowski! HaHa ...that's hilarious ...he does look like him.

Edit: Actually, more like Bridges as Kevin Flynn in Tron 2. Still funny, tho.

Back