• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread: Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Silver Centurion. Base only $30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. BLOW OUT SALE! Need Items GONE!

Bump to the top! Centurion and Thor still available. Pm me with offers. Need both gone!

Bump again! I at least need to sell Silver Centurion EX. Please pm me with offers. Need him gone NOW! Spidey shipping this weekend.

BUMP IT UP!

BUMP! Thor and Centurion still available. Pm me with offers. Need them gone! Spidey will ship this coming week. I couldn't ship him out due to the snow that just hit us.

Bump it up! Thor and Centurion still for sale. Willing to let them go for cheaper than asking price. Thor:$180 and Centurion EX:$190. Spidey officially shipping tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Bump it up! Spidey is being delayed again. Will ship Friday for sure. Thor and Centurion EX still available. If you buy one of them they ship Friday with Spidey.

BUMP IT UP! Spidey officially shipping tomorrow! Still have Centurion EX and also Thor for sale.

Bump! Spidey shipped! Centurion Ex still available.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Silver Centurion EX. MAKE OFFERS! WANT GONE!

Bump it up! I want Silver Centurion EX GONE! No more make him yours! Send offers my way!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. More items to be added soon.

Silver Centurion SOLD! More to be added soon. Thanks to all who bought my items! Decided to keep Thor. He's too good of a figure.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Hot Toys MAN OF STEEL SUPERMAN! LOW PRICE!

BUMP! New item added! Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman! $125 shipped! U.S Only please and pm me with offers but not much lower. Need him gone now! Much more to be added soon.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Hot Toys MAN OF STEEL SUPERMAN! LOW PRICE!

Superman is SOLD! Thanks to the buyer!

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark's!

BUMP! Iron Man 3 Tony Stark's for sale! Pm me if interested and offers welcomed! Just need both gone.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread.

Workshop Tony SOLD! Keeping Mechanic. Thanks to the buyer will ship as soon as I can! :)

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Tony Stark Mechanic EX, Classic Predator. LOW PRICE

Bump! Decided to still sell Tony Stark Mechanic Exclusive. Added Predators: Classic Predator Exclusive. Pm me if interested. U.S Only and Paypal Only.

Re: ApeManRyan's For Sale Thread. Tony Stark Mechanic EX, Classic Predator. LOW PRICE

Bump it up!

Bump!

Back