Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone getting the NEW "MARVEL" Mighty Muggs Vinyl Figures Wave 1?

Out of all of them so far, looking at them I have to say the best IMO is either the Thing or Venom. They really stick out amongst the rest.

I bought Iron Man, Cap America and Doom. I'll pick up the Thing when I see him next. Gonna pass on the others right now. Hope to get a Thor someday and a Spider-Man with smaller eyes! LOL

BB

Iron Man and Spidey look ok, the rest . . . . . silly!

Dude... they are ALL awesome...
Series 1 being my favorite.. I'll pick up Black Spidey,Hulk, Capt, and Ghost Rider for sure.

i wanted to order a couple on evilbay but these guys are killing me with the shipping, they want 14.99 for the figure and $9-12 for the shipping. bunk that i'll just have to wait untill i see them at target............

i wanted to order a couple on evilbay but these guys are killing me with the shipping, they want 14.99 for the figure and $9-12 for the shipping. bunk that i'll just have to wait untill i see them at target............

I'm gonna have to go back there and pick up Waves 1 & 2 for some evil-bay magic...:devil:lol

When you see these pounce, because they don't sit on shelves for long.

I saw Iron Man, Venom, Wolverine, Hulk and Thing at the store today. But given the choice between all of those and the Indy Lego game, my son wanted me to spend the fifty bucks on the game.

When you see these pounce, because they don't sit on shelves for long.

Not at my collector-free Wal-Mart zone... The wave 1 have been sitting there for weeks...

I got Hulk last night. He is cool, but I am pretty sure he will be the only one I buy.

Cool looking....the paint is a little thick though. Not worth $100 bucks though! I would love to see a Grey version officially done.

hopefully mighty muggs will do a grey and red version.

Back