Anyone in St. Louis area want to see Predators for FREE with me tomorrow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowinghorse

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm in St. Louis and there's a press screening for PREDATORS tomorrow afternoon at 2pm at a theater in the city. If anyone is in the St. Louis area and wants to meet me up to see the movie for free, PM me. I have one extra pass, but you have to be with me to see it (guest policy).

PM me if you're interested!

Jess

And if Jess is actually a Jessica, could be even more awesome.

popcorn2.png
[/IMG]

sorry guys, i'm not a "Jessica" nor a serial killer...I'm a youth minister actually... :)

I've been working for an online action figure website for a long time and have press cred in STL, so I see quite a few shows as press. Anyhow...seems no one is able to go or lives in STL...

if i lived there id go, lol but i live in SC,,( got a 10.00 voucher when i bought Predator ultimate edition on blu ray though lol )

I can vouch that Jess is a good guy... but sadly I'm not in St Louis!

That was very nice of you to offer. :rock It's about a 6 hour drive from where I live to St. Louis. The last press screening I went to was for the sci-fi comedy, "Evolution".

If anyone is planning to go to AMC on Sunday 7-25, here are coupons for $1 each any size popcorn and drink :horror. Valid only Sunday 7-25.

By the way, I don't think you need to actually give them your real email address because the coupon shows up in the browser immediately when redeemed and doesn't get sent to your email address.

https://www.amcentertainment.com/programs_and_offers/overview/

I was just about to leave to see Predators today, but will wait until tomorrow to save myself some cash :yess:

Someone would have to pay me to see this movie again...
:monkey4

Back