Action Figure Anyone ever buy from these guys? http://www.popculturezone.com/hot-toys/

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered from them before, but it's been awhile. My first order was great--got everything quickly and packaged well. My second order still hasn't been fulfilled because they all of a sudden didn't have the item I ordered after I sent my order in. I don't know if they'll just send it to me if/when it gets in stock but I haven't been able to get an answer from them about it on their website or Facebook page and it's been months since they got my order.

I ordered my Thor Dark World figure from them off of the Amazon Marketplace. I had a great experience, it was factory sealed in the HT brown shipping box and they put that in another shipping box, they call it triple boxed on their description :lol. I would say go for it and you should be able to find the listing on Amazon if you would feel more comfortable placing the order through them, as opposed to Pop Culture Zone direct.

What figure are you thinking about picking up?

I have a question for those who dealt with them before. how is their return policy? are they easy to deal with if something is damaged?

Thanks for all the input everyone. Weighing my options for getting Starboost. Was lukewarm on the armor for quite a while but for whatever reason I feel compelled to get it.

Since Popculture Zone sounds like it'll take longer than Sideshow to get it in, I might as well go with the latter's waitlist.

Also considered going with HLJ but I'd rather not miss out on the reward points.

Hi Zod, This is Rob from PopCultureZone.com
What is the item you are mentioning that we did not have in stock? Unless there was some kind of mistake, all items that are not in stock say "preorder".
You didn't mention the item. Also, i personally spend a good part of my day answering all emails so I am not sure how I would have missed answering a question that you asked in two places.
Please send me a pm and I will answer whatever questions you have. Please include your name, the order# and the item. thanks

Hi Everyone,
This is Rob from PopCultureZone.com
To answer some questions, we get items about a week after Sideshow, as does every other east coast seller. We discount most preorder Hot Toys 8% and DC Direct items 25%. In addition to that, we offer free items with your purchase (click the Spiderman at the top of our home page for details) We ship Hot Toys Shipper boxes in another box when we ship. (I think it's crazy that some people don't!!) We do exchange items when they are damaged. We sell thru our site, Amazon and Ebay and have 2 Facebook accounts, Pop Culture Zone and one under my name, Rob Liebowitz. If anyone has any further questons, Please feel free to send us a pm or email us thru our site. Thanks for listening. Rob

Also, last but certainly not least, thanks to everyone who gave us kind words on here. I appreciate it. Rob

Hi Zod, This is Rob from PopCultureZone.com
What is the item you are mentioning that we did not have in stock? Unless there was some kind of mistake, all items that are not in stock say "preorder".
You didn't mention the item. Also, i personally spend a good part of my day answering all emails so I am not sure how I would have missed answering a question that you asked in two places.
Please send me a pm and I will answer whatever questions you have. Please include your name, the order# and the item. thanks

PM sent

Just wanted everyone to know that Rob from popculturezone.com took a look at my order and got everything straightened out. He shipped out my Kotobukiya Superman statue immediately and even threw in a bunch of TPBs for my trouble. I'm extremely happy with the customer service and excited that I finally got the statue! Thanks Rob!

Just wanted everyone to know that Rob from popculturezone.com took a look at my order and got everything straightened out. He shipped out my Kotobukiya Superman statue immediately and even threw in a bunch of TPBs for my trouble. I'm extremely happy with the customer service and excited that I finally got the statue! Thanks Rob!

Awesome. Glad to see that it got resolved.

Here is my experience with PopCultureZone. I had an issue with the Ed-209 dome last year but PopCultureZone took care of the problem even after 90 days. I appreciate it very much. I have no problem ordering from them and I just pre-order Hulkbuster from them.

Another retailer couldn't guarantee the brown shipper on my HT Hulkbuster PO so I cancelled and took the plunge with my first popculturezone order. The NRD is steep but this is one figure that really could use the triple-boxing that they offer (ala BBTS & Alterego). Fingers crossed for May 2017.

If my Sideshow waitlist doesn't convert for BVS Batman, looks like I'll finally be making my first Pop Culture Zone order. Only thing stopping me is the deposit; don't want to drop any money on it in case my waitlist converts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered my Mark 45 with PopCultureZone and currently have two pre-orders in place Deadpool and BVS Batman. They package everything well and triple box.
Rob is easy to work with and answers emails promptly.

Back