1/6 Anyone else Mod the RED SNAPPER into the Peacemaker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTHog

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well I joined a while ago, finally found the time to post!
Just wanted to know if anyone else had the idea to modify the RED Snapper into Peacemaker? I'm not a fan of the orange ( Iron Man is Red & Gold!) or the proportion of the arms. So I took the arms from the Heartbreaker and modified them to accept the shoulder armor from the Snapper.
I'm thinking of making the body mods like on the review of RED SNAPPER in DaBomb show to make his torso move with working pistons.
I'll need to watch the video a couple more times. As an aside how do you contact the host?
I attached some pic's of the current look of him. Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.
Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

• Red Peacemaker.jpg
    Red Peacemaker.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 409
I've never quite understood this mod.

In doing so you make his arms look really tiny, and it doesn't even represent the armor in the movie without the claws.

I've never quite understood this mod.

In doing so you make his arms look really tiny, and it doesn't even represent the armor in the movie without the claws.
You're right... It's supposed to represent Peacemaker, who does not have the claws.

Yea but that figure already exists and red snappers claws are what make him unique. Kind of weird but hey its a cool mod non the less.
I know it exists. This guy said in his post that he didn't like the orange. So he made Peacemaker this way.

I never liked the arms off the peacemaker, too small or thin in terms of the design of the overall figure. I was able to do the mods on the Red Snapper similar to what DaBomb did. Although, I did not go so far as to make working pistons.

If you decide to do the waist articulation, you need to remove the legs, pull of the rubber waist. The screws are fairly evident then to disassemble the torso. However, and it was sneaky of Hot toys to do this, the pieces are molded specifically to prevent you from being able to twist the pieces. You need to grind and sand and shape certain parts to allow it to rotate evenly. But these areas are all hidden from view. You'll understand what I mean once you have it in pieces.

Just be aware, you cannot make this waist rotation mod without doing a lot of alteration to the inside of the figure.

I added one mod and that is workable pistons for his forearm claws.

Back