Anyone collect vintage ARAH toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to finish my joe collection, but man is ebay infuriating to sort through. So many sellers with half-ass pictures and vague descriptions. It's a literal crapshoot what you might end up with

If you have specific needs, like years, etc.. go to the Facebook Joes groups, I'm on a few and theres a lot of good people that stock pile parts for trades, etc.. I stay away from the facebook style auctions though, I think they tend to get ridiculous, but otherwise you'll probably find quite a few people willing to help out fill your holes.

Can you give me some groups to look up? Also, are these closed? I had a problem before with stuff I was posting in a public group showing up in my friends' news feed(I really dislike nosy people knowing what I'm into). I'm just looking for complete figures from 82-87 range

My new display. I can't find a big stash of my vintage Joes. Once I do my displayed figures will change.
76adc7d53fb14a942d663f4b2d47d094.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks. Every once in awhile to Joe bug bites and I feel the need to pull them out and display a few of them. Here they are in full view, next to my big transformers Shelf.
66091724db2872e17cc874d145d37383.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Man, the intruders were awful. You had the awesome fully articulated, dressed and accessorized Joes and then those ****** intruders that had a squeeze gimmick at that was it. I remember getting one for xmas and never playing with it.

Yes the were and still are, I had a tough time even bothering looking for one as I didn't want it except for the fact I thought it would round out my display of the adventure team I'm putting together.

Back