..any SHIELD fans?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, Shield has been awesome this season. Kavanaugh is a great villain, wonderfully played. Gina Torres has a little problem playing vulnerable, but she's still hot.

I love how they've all brought it back to the first episode too - Mackey was getting a bit too heroic, we needed reminding that he's a cop-killer. Even though he's a complicated anti-hero.

From the preview for next weeks show....looks like Kavanaugh is gonna get fresh with Vic's ex wife...:horror I don't know how any woman could fall for creepy Kavanaugh.:confused:

Every now and then they have an episode that makes me say, oh no they di'n't. But that's right, they went there. I usually don't like hour dramas, night time soaps or cop shows and The Shield seems to have all three and make it work for me.

Nice to see the Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle girl working.

And who knew that girl from Firefly had such a great ass on her!! Wow! :monkey5

Killbeggar said:
Yeah SHIELD is great, I want a figure of David Hasslehoff as Nick Fury!

LOL Maybe we'll get a Hasslehoff as part of the Legandary Musican line.

gdb said:
LOL Maybe we'll get a Hasslehoff as part of the Legandary Musican line.

Or even in the Famous Personalities Line. He is famous here, in a spoof kind of way, but famous nonetheless.

If Sideshow did produce such a figure, they would do well to send one to a prominent local tonight show, to raise their profile here in Australia.

I can't believe Lem left the show!! But what a way to go. And he kinda deserved it after burning the money train loot, even if they were all marked bills.

So that's it for another year? So how many seasons will it take for Dutch to become a serial killer?

final season next.....10 episodes to be aired in January

what a season though.....every episode was awesome

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
So that's it for another year? So how many seasons will it take for Dutch to become a serial killer?

I was thinking the same thing...when he killed that cat, I thought he aquired "the thirst". But Lem deserved to die...too bad, he was sucha nice guy..:monkey2

But Lem deserved to die..
Whaa!? Lem's probably the only one that DIDN'T deserve to die. He just wasn't just out of the moral ambiguity of the strike team. Too bad he couldn't have taken Kavanaugh with him though - that dude seriously creeps me out!

Deadly Dagger said:
I was thinking the same thing...when he killed that cat, I thought he aquired "the thirst".

I never took that too seriously as it was the episode written by David Mamet and I figured he was doing some exploring that wasn't in the show bible.

If Dutch isn't careful, he's going to be victum of a sexual herassment suit saying things like, "you gotta make it worth my while" to the sexy "Harold and Kumar" girl.

gdb said:
I never took that too seriously as it was the episode written by David Mamet and I figured he was doing some exploring that wasn't in the show bible.

If Dutch isn't careful, he's going to be victum of a sexual herassment suit saying things like, "you gotta make it worth my while" to the sexy "Harold and Kumar" girl.

That was all part of him trying to put his new found degree in pimpology to work. :naughty

Deadly Dagger said:
I was thinking the same thing...when he killed that cat, I thought he aquired "the thirst". But Lem deserved to die...too bad, he was sucha nice guy..:monkey2

I think he will become a killer & his victim will be that annoyng detective that used to be captain

Darklord Dave said:
Whaa!? Lem's probably the only one that DIDN'T deserve to die. He just wasn't just out of the moral ambiguity of the strike team. Too bad he couldn't have taken Kavanaugh with him though - that dude seriously creeps me out!

...I was looking at it from the Strike Team perspective.:monkey3 Seems to me Lem was thinking of taking a deal to save his arse and bring down the rest of the team...can't blame him really, but I would have taken the offer to hide out in Mexico. As for Kavanaugh...I have a feeling he will be back...dunno. :confused:

My prediction for next season, since they all pretty much deserve to bite it...

Columbian bombing of the entire station.

I can't imagine the show ending without having Kavanagh, Mackey, Shane, Dutch, Acaveda, Antwone all dead.

I knew Lem was dying as soon as they pulled up to that location. That was an excessively hard scene to watch!

Actually there have been a LOT of beats throughout the series to show this is where Dutch is heading. And his new flexing his pimp muscles is another example I think.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
My prediction for next season, since they all pretty much deserve to bite it...

Columbian bombing of the entire station.

I can't imagine the show ending without having Kavanagh, Mackey, Shane, Dutch, Acaveda, Antwone all dead.

I knew Lem was dying as soon as they pulled up to that location. That was an excessively hard scene to watch!

Mackey is going to end up being the Commish its all a prequel.

Back