Any on you out there collect screen used props?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Scully prop sounds awesome!! :rock And that's what I like: Props that stand out or mean something. That means something. :rock

Yeah, that's when I got my Buffy and Angel props - but there was SO much more that I wanted - the thing that I didn't go for and will never forget is an Angel prop - it was pieces of the Nyazian scrolls - the ones that talked about Connor, etc. etc. I was looking for one particular piece of the scroll however that was used in a particular scene. Long story short, I only wanted one....Well, they never had the one I wanted and I ended passing on them because I was certain the one I wanted would be show up. Never did. :(

I got my Dollhouse stuff from the same auctioneer.

My most prized pieces are the poems that William wrote in "Fool for Love" - meant a lot for me because it's one of my favorites episodes and (basically) the poems are why Spike got his name famous nickname.

IMG_4998.jpg

(I PS'd this photo awhile ago to prevent copies, etc. - so ignore the squares.)

My Dollhouse prop though is pretty cool (arguably means more) - it's the hard drive that they used that carried Carolyn's (Duskhu's) memories before she became Echo - pretty much what she was trying to get back for the entire show.

Angel props are less stellar - but still cool. I've got one of Gunn's jean jackets and few other items from the wardrobe dept.

Sounds awesome.

I really need to organise a display for all my stuff. Some costumes are still hanging in my wardrobe because I have no where to put them lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome.

I really need to organise a display for all my stuff. Some costumes are still hanging in my wardrobe because I have no where to put them lol.

You and me both. I have so much crap, but no place to put it. Ruins the enjoyment of so much. I'll end up purging a bunch of stuff down the road.

You and me both. I have so much crap, but no place to put it. Ruins the enjoyment of so much. I'll end up purging a bunch of stuff down the road.

Yeah, tell me about it. I really have to go through all the stuff I have and pick what I really want to keep.

Back