Any of You Collect only Certain Star Wars PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I am very discriminating when it comes to the Star Wars PFs. I only buy the exclusives, and I strictly limit myself by collecting only the ones they release.

Tsk tsk tsk. And you call yourself a Star Wars fan. :monkey1

I wasn't impressed with the Luke and Han PF's, and I was too late when Ben and Vader came out. The only one I actually snagged was Leia. I would love to get Grievous, but he is waaaay out of my budget and I have no room in my collection for him.

But I have Fett and Maul on order at least.

I got Vader, that's it. I don't feel this compulsion to buy more though. I'm certainly not hooked as some say happens. I'd get a ROTJ Palpatine if they made it, but that's it.

Gotta catch'em all!

I probably wouldn't buy another Vader unless he was substantially different, but I'll get Jedi Luke and X-Wing Luke and maybe even Bespin Luke.

I have them all except for Luke/Yoda. I couldn't swing it this first quarter with all the other things on order. I'll pick them up sooner or later. I love the PFs!

I've a complete SW exclusive PF collections......except for Luke & Yoda.......kinda short on funds now......hope to catch up real soon!

Of course, I wouldn't miss out on Fett or Maul. Hope they release Palpatine soon!:emperor :emperor

I'm a completist for some of the SCC 1:6 scale lines. For the rest, I buy only what I like, and this counts double for the PF line. I also go Exclusive all the way; no regular versions for me please.
From the SW PF line, I only have the General Grievous exclusive. Why? As a character I don't like him, but from a design point of view, he's marvelous. And in the Premium Format, he reveals all his beauty. I doubt we'll ever get a descent 1:6 scale Grievous, unless Hot Toys makes it (see their 1:6 scale Endo's!) So the PF was the one to get.

Although I already have the Attakus Vader, Boba Fett, R2-D2, C-3PO and a Stormtrooper, it depends on the look and the price whether I buy the SSC versions of these characters when they come out. I don't like the SSC PF Vader, and I have PF Boba Fett on order, but I'm still undecided if I keep him; again, a lame character (IMO), but a well designed armor.

Voilà!

As of now, I own PF's of Han, Leia, Ben, and Vader. I'll get Luke (Tatooine) eventually...but my focus is on characters from ANH. The other PF's like Grievious, Fett, and Maul look good, but I'll pass in order to save space. I never cared for the Luke Dagobah. I actually like the first incarnation of Luke in PF form a little better.

I don't have the room or money to get each and every single Star Wars PF that comes out. I'm hoping they release Chewie, R2D2, C-3PO, and a Stormtrooper in due time. Once those have been released then I'm done and I can focus on something else.

I currently have Ben Kenobi, Leia, Han and Luke - I tend to just buy the ones that I really like as I don't have the space for all of them :( , although I do plan on getting ROTS Anakin & Obi Wan and a Yoda should Sideshow make them!

I have neither the space nor the funds for multiples of these. I'll get ROTS Obi-Wan when it gets made, but that'll be all I can handle.

(I'm open to being blown away by a Luke X-Wing or some other PF, but for now that's how I feel.)

I sometimes regret not getting the Ben PF, but I'm living with it.

I've got :

GRIEVOUS EXCLUSIVE
LEIA EXCLUSIVE
LUKE & YODA DAGOBAH EXCLUSIVE
DARTH VADER REGULAR
OBI-WAN REGULAR
HAN SOLO REGULAR
TATOINE LUKE REGULAR

BOBA FETT & DARTH MAUL EXCLUSIVE are ordered.

I didn't have the chance to catch VADER & BEN EXCLUSIVE....

I must have them all.
I think that PF brings a new level to collectors. This hight quality collection is -for me - the state of the art collectibles.
I've already have Attakus statues : 1st Vader, Boba Fett, Palpatine, 2 Stoormtrooper, 2 Royal Guard, Jabba, Slave Leia, C3-PO, R2D2, Darth Maul, 1st Yoda, X-Wing Luke BUT they stay now in their boxes as - for me- the new standard in Star Wars Collectibles is the Sideshow Premium Format serie.

Now i'm a Sideshow addict and when i start a collection i try to catch every pieces of the series.

Well i think i will even be able to buy a Jar Jar Bings Premium Format... :D

"Just a litlle help from my friends" :

I'm looking deseperatly for HAN SOLO REBEL HERO and LUKE COMIC CON... :eek:

If someone could do something to help me to found them... :confused:

I will be the most happy man on eath. :eek:

I have Boba PF exclusive on order. Will probably keep it even with the ridiculously high ES.

I managed to grab a Darth Maul exclusive when it was open to non-qualified newsletter members. I'll see it in person before I make a decision to keep it or not. Other characters I would consider are The Emperor, ROTS Anakin/Obi, Jedi or Pilot Luke, TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, some clones or OT troopers.

So far I have all the exclusives, except for Han. I have been on the fence about the Maul exclusive but I think I want to keep up on having the exclusive.

I'm going to collect only the ladies. Waiting for a Padme to be announced before I buy Leia...

I collect OT only in PF. I have all the OT pieces and LOVE them. I have Maul on preorder as he was 1 of only a FEW PT that I may get, but I am not sure if I will keep him or not.

Back