Any Freaks here rent houses in Burbank,California ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im currently looking for a house to rent in Burbank for the girlfriend and I , but its a silly quest.
I just missed out on a House w pool for 1700, and I have paid for like 4 diff listing websites, but most houses just throw a sign in the front yard it seems, so unless I spend all day winding through streets , I wont see them. .
Has anyone here gone through an agency out here that finds property's for you ? or have any tips on hunting ?

:)

thanks !! I Might have to go that route, winding through streets is more spare time than I have :)

1700 to rent? hahaha. move somewhere that is affordable to buy. rent is for fools.

colorado isn't exactly texas or oklahoma or alabama.

I'd rather live in the sticks and own than to pay someone for the privaledge of living in what should be mine.

but I digress, best of luck looking for your new master ;)

Last edited:
Im currently looking for a house to rent in Burbank for the girlfriend and I , but its a silly quest.
I just missed out on a House w pool for 1700, and I have paid for like 4 diff listing websites, but most houses just throw a sign in the front yard it seems, so unless I spend all day winding through streets , I wont see them. .
Has anyone here gone through an agency out here that finds property's for you ? or have any tips on hunting ?

:)

So, it's got to be a house?

At any rate, I can help keep a look out for you.

Yeah, sadly Im house bound , no shared walls or property , I cant listen to others fighting and music anymore ...lol

I appreciate that Centurion !

And ProgMatinee, if the film and tv special FX industry is boomin in Colorado, you let me know, Id be happy to move , till then I gotta stay where my industry is based :)

And ProgMatinee, if the film and tv special FX industry is boomin in Colorado, you let me know, Id be happy to move , till then I gotta stay where my industry is based :)
23_6_120.gif

Back