• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Antman84 huge marvel sale :) BIG REDUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello

It's come to the point where I've got to focus my collection as I'm running out of space so I've decided to go along the x-men route and so means that I'm going to be thinning out some other pieces.

All items are in storage so if interested then message me then I'll pm you loads of pics once I get it down and go over with a fine tooth comb.

I'm looking at using fed ex to post these as I like the tracking they offer :)

All items include UK shipping

PayPal fees included :)
The boxes all show sign of wear all come with shippers

FOR SALE

Iron Spider-man Comiquette I've had this since new he's been on display and then put in storage recently. £260
IMG_00000006.jpg

the thing international exclusive pf this one is a rare one he's in great condition. The box has been flat packed by previous owner so may need re glueing. £280
photo-22.jpg

Tradewise I'm after , gambit, psylocke pfs :)

Last edited:
Re: Antman84 huge marvel sale :) with a halo piece as well !

This is the halo bust as can't show in original post

Bump for a great guy :1-1: glad to see you focusing on your collection buddy, on the one hand I know how good it feels to finally have a direction and revamp your collection, however, on the other hand it means that a few favourite pieces will indeed have to go :( best of luck on the sales

Bump for a great guy :1-1: glad to see you focusing on your collection buddy, on the one hand I know how good it feels to finally have a direction and revamp your collection, however, on the other hand it means that a few favourite pieces will indeed have to go :( best of luck on the sales

Thank you :1-1:

Happy to post to most places just need a location and ill get a quote

Bump for some interest :) will get hulkbuster back pics tomorrow. Thanks col

Just checked the back of the hulk buster and it seems that I was being over picky it's not damage it seems more like over paint I've included a pic.
Postage is pretty extreme on it outside of the uk it's about 30 pounds uk and 100 odd Europe

P.s price reduction on iron spidey :)

Last edited:
Re: Antman84 huge marvel sale :)

Iron spider-man reduced to £280 shipped in the uk on this forum only :)

International buyers get uk shipping discounted from your shipping cost :)

Re: Antman84 huge marvel sale :) Sunday special

Ok down to last three statues so iton spidey is 279 shipped uk :)

Back