Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is, but $250 for a helmet is really cheap :p Not that I would keep it, definitely return for refund or exchange. But yeah this are pretty much bottom prices for a half decent helmet ><
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, they're actually close enough to what they're trying to replicate without the price being astronomical.

Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, they're actually close enough to what they're trying to replicate without the price being astronomical.

Yeah, and some people seem to have gotten some great ones (except for the little extra gap on the top part) in which I would still be pretty damn pleased with at $250. They're pretty much exactly the ones on screen as they were also built the same way and I believe also out of the same material (they're not fiberglass like the "premium" line one will be).

I do however worry that something like that AT-AT at $550 will be perfect though as it's part of it's "standard line" (which I hope just means "not fiberlgass :p"). But basically these are like the cheapo EFX TKs which are also not without issues, however at the price some small things are forgivable imo.

Last edited:
So they are going to release a "premium" version of the New Order Stormtrooper helmet in the future?

For now, I think they have only 2 in their 'Premium' line: Kylo and Phasma helmets. Both in the $700's. I expect the Premium FO Stormtrooper lid to be in that range as well.

Anovos armor and helmet arrived, pics courtesy gabe26:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

10.jpeg

9.jpeg

where is the armor ??? Im seriously considering getting this as well down the road.. helmet looks good

The armor came unassembled.
Pretty nice helmet though. A tad too sharp and idealized for my taste, but for the price and as a mass produced item is quite ok.

I believe the RS version is a bit more expensive the Anovos.. what do you prefer also price in consideration ?

Anyone know how to remove a stuff from a lens on one of these helmets? It's the only problem that's making this a huge downer for me...

Sent from my Mobile Suit using Tapatalk

Nice review Chris. :) I'm not a big fan of the TFA duck stormies, still the Anovos helmet looks quite nice. And if I'm not mistaken the helmets from the regular line will be as accurate as the screen used since those ones were also made of ABS and not fiberglass like the Elite (or how it is called) line will be.

Thanks!
I love ANOVOS. I think they are expensive, but so is everything these days.
It's nice to have a company that brings replicas according to schedule.

Well done with the vid review DC.
Anovos still showing this as a preorder on their site. Might have to get one. :)

Well done with the vid review DC.
Anovos still showing this as a preorder on their site. Might have to get one. :)

Thanks! Yes, they are shipping this in batches. I preordered mine last year, so I was among the first batch.

Chris is this the standard version for $250?

Yes, it is! Let me know if you have questions.

awesome.. it looks great.. thinking of getting it for displaying it next to my efx ANH one.. same as you have ;)

Back