Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these are EFX, they will be available to customers by the time episode XXVIII will be released

I really wouldn't be surprised if they just lumped them up together on the stage since these "high-end stuff" are probably not too high on their Panel Importance Chart,lol

These are Anovos. I was at that panel. Representatives from multiple companies were sitting on the stage while each company did their presentation.

Woohoo!

IMG_03668.JPG
If this is eFX, then let's all just enjoy the picture.

Last edited:
Anovos is offering up 15% off on May 25th with code: STARWARS40 - in case there are any purchases anyone is on the fence on.

This is way off topic, but it MUST be said......

I freaking LOVE all of your signature photos The Mike!!! Thank you every time!

That is all

This is way off topic, but it MUST be said......

I freaking LOVE all of your signature photos The Mike!!! Thank you every time!

That is all

Yup, first thing that came to mind when I opened this page was with inside voice "OMG" for like 5 sec ......... and then had to google Emily Sears, and repeat of what i just said.

I lust after the Shoretrooper, but saddly, I just have no more room. I still have the ANOVOS Snowtrooper & TIE Vader Wingman coming in (one day), & I have no idea where I'm gonna put them. I desperately need to redecorate the guest room/junk room.

I lust after the Shoretrooper, but saddly, I just have no more room. I still have the ANOVOS Snowtrooper & TIE Vader Wingman coming in (one day), & I have no idea where I'm gonna put them. I desperately need to redecorate the guest room/junk room.

If your really wanting the Shoretrooper, which is an awesome helmet, I would take advantage of the 15% discount before it expires. There's always room somehow, rotation of props.

Back