ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good people at Sshow have sent me a complete new body with one right Human foot and not the "right hand" shoe i asked for ?
Just sent them an e-mail asking what went wrong.

Here's my newly re-vamped Luke Farmboy. Stormtrooper two-pack head on a Hot Toys Slim. I'm probably going to add the Hasbro tunic soon.

IMG_7290.jpg

Last edited:
i wouldn't go so far as swapping in the hasbro tunic. I think thats a poor material as well. at some point I need to find the right fabric and break down the pattern and make the tunic myself.

Darth_IMPOOR that is very kind of you, is there any thing you need 1/6 wise ?

Vader.:lol

It's cool though, unless you have a Antilles belt for my Fixer, but that's a tough one to part out. My parts bin is pretty weak, so I'm glad I have something someone can use. It's not a community if all you do is take! Like I said, if SS screws up again or whatever, just pm me your addy and I'll send them out.

i wouldn't go so far as swapping in the hasbro tunic. I think thats a poor material as well. at some point I need to find the right fabric and break down the pattern and make the tunic myself.

Hey, hey, don't forget to make me one as well... ;)

I'll gladly pay ya for it.

That tunic is really the only major disappointment that I had with this figure. I have him wearing the poncho because of it, or else he would be in his classic attire.

I have two left feet shoes on my Luke is that the normal or has SS ****ed up? Can anyone help do they have two right?

Just checked my figure out after reading this as I put him away a while ago. I was a bit disapointed with the clothes and just recently purchased an additional second set to attempt to weather. (My first try at this hehe)

Just got the Right shoe and thats all i needed.
I must say Sshow went round the houses to get it right but we did and thats more joy than i have had from Hot Toys.
Well done Sshow.

I do have to say that Sideshow is great about fixing problems. My Hot Toys Dutch sheath is too small for the knife on his belt. I don't know why they would have a problem with it since it is the same combo as the Rambo survival knife and sheath. I told the I would send the sheath back and they can send a correct one. I guess I will keep sending them emails. So congrats on that!!

Honestly, I think I want to swap the head for the Gentle Giant bust head or the Sideshow Ceremonial Luke head. Both which I like better than the current one. The best one is the Luke Stormtrooper head but that will cost too much for me on a Sideshow figure. Tunic? How does the hasbro one look on it?

Back