An Alien tattoo for you all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If eny one is still looking to get a ALIEN tattoo i found one today it looks nice

picture.php

Might not be an alien, but I did get tattooed yesterday.

An atom bomb (har har, get it, like my nickname in real life):

2h356a9.jpg

Might not be an alien, but I did get tattooed yesterday.

An atom bomb (har har, get it, like my nickname in real life):

2h356a9.jpg

Beautiful coloration and very unique... I love it. I'm actually going in May to get some of my old tats recolored... they're getting a bit rough after 17 years.

Beautiful coloration and very unique... I love it. I'm actually going in May to get some of my old tats recolored... they're getting a bit rough after 17 years.

Thanks man! I found a place pretty close to home (hour and a half drive) that specializes in custom artwork. When I get done with my half sleeve on my left arm, the owner and I are going to start the Predator I want on my right arm. I got this done about two weeks ago at the same place (in memory of my dad):

2vhu935.jpg

When you get your stuff recolored, I'd love to see what all you've got. It's always fun to admire ink other people have gotten. :rock

Thanks man! I found a place pretty close to home (hour and a half drive) that specializes in custom artwork. When I get done with my half sleeve on my left arm, the owner and I are going to start the Predator I want on my right arm. I got this done about two weeks ago at the same place (in memory of my dad):

2vhu935.jpg

When you get your stuff recolored, I'd love to see what all you've got. It's always fun to admire ink other people have gotten. :rock

That's awesome, really nice stuff! I have all dragons but they're all faded compared to what they once were. I'll post them for sure whenever I finally get them spruced up :)

Awesome man! Can't wait to check 'em out.

I'd love to learn how to tattoo, but I am deathly afraid of messing up on someone, lol.

I keep meaning to get more, but just have not seen anything I really like/know what I want

Back