American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Horror Story' Finale Preview: What Happens After 'Birth'?

THR takes a look at the burning questions leading into Wednesday's 90-minute season finale.

:dunno

Good finale to a pretty good show.

One of the things that bugged me though is the maid was killed when she was young and hawt yet her ghost is old?

Good finale to a pretty good show.

One of the things that bugged me though is the maid was killed when she was young and hawt yet her ghost is old?

I think it has to do with the circumstances of her death. Since Constance's husband had cheated with her and was attempting to do it again when they died. And so it changed people's perceptions.

Anyways, pretty good finale. I'm really wondering where they're going to go with it. While Jessica Lange is great, I think they should go to a different location with a new cast--some way to explore a different aspect of this type of thing, and maybe figure out a way to tie it in to what was happening at the house. It was still never explained why everyone who died became ghosts at that house.

It was a decent finale. Loved how the ghosts scared the new family out of the house so fast. :lol

Chad never showed up but Hayden was her usual b**chy self. :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure what they'll do for next season though?

Last edited:
It was a decent finale. Loved how the ghosts scared the new family out of the house so fast. :lol

Chad never showed up but Hayden was her usual b**chy self. :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure what they'll do for next season though?

I think next season will be more about the kid probably and maybe a new family moving into the house.

Season Two news revealed today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This kind of ticks me off as it seemed like there were still many unanswered questions. I was somewhat disappointed in the finale. It seemed like there were a lot of things that were glossed over from the last few episodes which maybe due to lack of time.

^^ Hmm, the most interesting part from above is this......

Spoiler Spoiler:

We'll see how this develops. Guess the new cast will be announced in February.

Season Two news revealed today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This kind of ticks me off as it seemed like there were still many unanswered questions. I was somewhat disappointed in the finale. It seemed like there were a lot of things that were glossed over from the last few episodes which maybe due to lack of time.

It sounds more like they will be continuing to explore the questions that weren't answered, most everything is tied up.

Back