Amazing custom sculpts on eBay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the iris sculpt, I already told her to stop and she will, the actual headsculpt shouldn't have this problem.
The head fits on a Dragon body.

Some are not too bad.

This Bale is pretty good !
9a2a_1.JPG

Would make a decent Bruce Wayne.

Hmmmm and free shipping until Christmas... not too bad.

i don't know....i think the Bale sculpt looks horrible

Thanks for the "heads" up. I grabbed a Steve Austin head. Some of the sculpts are a bit questionable but the Six-Million Dollar man head is the best I've seen. I hope it looks as good in person. Now to start looking for a 1/6 scale red jumpsuit and sneakers!

Personally, I think the Bale sculpt is pretty good. My mom, however looked at it and said it was too long, too stretched out. I can see it. She also said the Craig head has a bulbous nose. I don't know. I like them.

Yeah, the Steve Austin head is great. So is the Paul Newman.

So the heads will not have the sculpted iris? Hmmm. They don't bother me, but I don't like them either... well, you get what you pay for. Hopefully.:confused:

Bale_ada-photoshop-mod1.jpg

Here is what i did with a quick photoshop of Ada's Bale head...

On the left was one of her prototype shot and on the right is a quick photoshop of the head i did quite a long time ago...

If you are paying only $200 for a custom sculpture, you are getting off pretty cheaply.

Enjoy it.

If you are paying only $200 for a custom sculpture, you are getting off pretty cheaply.

Enjoy it.

Eh ?

$200 for a custom sculpture ?

1:6th Head sculpt ?

Possibly if it was an "exclusive" head sculpt ! then its maybe worth paying a decent sculptor that much . . . maybe if you can afford it !

But your talking out of your rear end if you think $200 for a cast from a custom sculpt is worth $200. It would have to be one ultra mega fantabulous mind blowing sculpt to pay $200 for a cast from it !

Eh ?

$200 for a custom sculpture ?

1:6th Head sculpt ?

Possibly if it was an "exclusive" head sculpt ! then its maybe worth paying a decent sculptor that much . . . maybe if you can afford it !

But your talking out of your rear end if you think $200 for a cast from a custom sculpt is worth $200. It would have to be one ultra mega fantabulous mind blowing sculpt to pay $200 for a cast from it !

Speaking from experience, $200 is cheap for a custom sculpt.

I dont find much more than a passing resemblance in most of the sculpts. They are decent, but nothing special IMO.

I dont find much more than a passing resemblance in most of the sculpts. They are decent, but nothing special IMO.

They look so much better in person. I bought a House sculpt that looks fantastic. Josh is painting it up right now (well, probably not right now, but you get my point).

They look so much better in person. I bought a House sculpt that looks fantastic. Josh is painting it up right now (well, probably not right now, but you get my point).

Post some pix when you get it back from Josh.

Speaking from experience, $200 is cheap for a custom sculpt.

That experience not teach you ?

Show us your $200 casted sculpt thats non exclusive thats worth that kind of money !

Too which you will have to add body clothes and paint costs on top !!!

Last edited:

dammit i was gonna get a House but the pic in the listing makes his eyes look uneven. i did buy the Tony Soprano (dead on!!) Jessica B and Angelina J. haven't received them yet. oh well shipping was free so i wouldn't have saved any getting House anyway.

Back