Amazing BLU-RAY Deal!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from Walmart (Canada Boxing Day) and bought the following Blu-Rays for $9.97:

Sweeney Todd
Total Recall
Trading Places
Norbid
American Psycho
Rambo II
Rambo III
The Untouchables
The Love Guru
T2
Stargate

Also found "300" on Blu-Ray at HMV for $9.99 and TDK (DVD) for $9.99

I just got back from Walmart (Canada Boxing Day) and bought the following Blu-Rays for $9.97:

Sweeney Todd
Total Recall
Trading Places
Norbid
American Psycho
Rambo II
Rambo III
The Untouchables
The Love Guru
T2
Stargate

Those are great prices, especially Sweeney Todd. Awesome bro!:rock

Sweeney Todd
Total Recall
Trading Places
Norbid
American Psycho
Rambo II
Rambo III
The Untouchables
The Love Guru
T2
Stargate

I already nabbed Total Recall (greatest AHNULD flick ever!) a few weeks ago but didn't see Sweeny Todd. I'll have to go back for that one...

Those are great prices, especially Sweeney Todd. Awesome bro!:rock

Thanks dude! :rock

I already nabbed Total Recall (greatest AHNULD flick ever!) a few weeks ago but didn't see Sweeny Todd. I'll have to go back for that one...

Neither did I until today so yeah i'd go check it out! Man Walmart was a breeze this morning, best Boxing Day experience EVER!

I'm gonna hace to check my Wal*Mart tomorrow for Sweeney Todd at that price.

Nice score Voorhees.

:rock

I saw that Fry's had Prince Caspian on sale for $17.99 this weekend. So I went there and got it. In addition, I used the $3 coupon from the Disney Movie Rewards site, so I got the Blu-ray for $14.99! Not a bad deal for a sorta new movie. :D

I'm gonna hace to check my Wal*Mart tomorrow for Sweeney Todd at that price.

Nice score Voorhees.

:rock

:rock:rock:rock

Send in the included $10 rebate form (if you are eligible) and you're pretty much getting Sweeney Todd for free.

:D I just checked and it does! :woo Man! Sweeney Todd on BR for freakin free! :lol nice and thanks for the heads up, I had no idea! :rock

I just picked up The Incredible Hulk (2008) on BR for $20 from a local flea market. It was also brand new too! I'd reccomend you guys checking out the flea market in your area.

Fantastic deal on the Incredible Hulk! My brother got the dvd for Christmas and I just got around to watching it with him yesterday, I liked it a lot more then 2003's "Hulk". I bet it looks awesome in bluray.

Back