All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ops, i do not nothing, jeje, that is my work table, and in that moment i hadn´t got another space to put the figure. :)

oh, ok. in your pics it looked like some serious mod work was about to begin!... i must say the pf has a much more realistic gun holster mechanism compared to ht's.

Hey tyler, great pictures man! I had also been looking for this guy for months and finally got him for a decent price, brand new here on the boards. I also got the robo3 version but display him without the jetpack. Back when this was barely released, my local comic shop had it and I can't remember why the hell I passed on it!:banghead Anyway, right now it's my favorite figure! :D

thanks, dude. :)

i'm just wondering if ANYONE displays their robo with the flightpack on. i mean, it's a cool design, but every time i see it on him, it just reminds me of the movie that should never ever have been made. :sick

A few pics of my new Robocop PF in my work:

f7feee8b1354404187511e2cb88192fb.jpg

Looks better in person.

I'm glad you like it. I wish it didn't make me sad everytime I see it.

I found a Robocop PF for $140 and could not let it go. What a great deal. I had for a while then I had to sell it but will be getting it in the mail soon

I don't know what it is about this piece that i like so much. I love the fact people look at it and say "Hey! It's Robocop!!!!"

I just wish Sideshow had done a helmet less head with Murphy's likeness.....

Oh, well....

I found a Robocop PF for $140 and could not let it go. What a great deal. I had for a while then I had to sell it but will be getting it in the mail soon

I don't know what it is about this piece that i like so much. I love the fact people look at it and say "Hey! It's Robocop!!!!"

I just wish Sideshow had done a helmet less head with Murphy's likeness.....

Oh, well....

I always thought that Robo's features are so distinctive that any robocop figure or stature will do the same for people. I guess its the size of it that catches people's attention. I never liked it. But $140 is a good deal for any PF.

congrats wayne, and welcome to the roboclub! your v1 looks pretty sweet. :D

btw, do u have any problems with loose ankle joints on yours?

Actually no. He was new, so I snapped him all together for the first time, so his joints are really damn stiff. Almost too stiff. I maybe should have lubed the ends before connecting them, but too late now. I'll sure he'll break in with some movement. Or just break.

in that case you're quite lucky.

i've heard other members complaining about loose ankles, even though they're new.

i fixed mine (kinda) by applying superglue to the ball joints. it's only marginally tighter now, but sure beats the state it was in before, where he would keel over if his centre of gravity was even slightly off.

i guess i shouldn't complain too much though. cos the paintwork is still in tip-top condition. apparently in some v3 robos, the lacquer finish turns into fine spiderweb cracks, esp on top of the helmet.

I'm still ecstatic about my v.1 HT robo, and I've had him for quite some time now. I always wondered just how rare he is; how many were actually produced to make him now so sought after and expensive. Needless to say, he's still one of my pinnacle figures, right beside my SS FT13THPT3 Jason and SS Original Fred Kruger.

He is an awesome figure and was one of Hot Toys best for awhile but, i want a updated version now from Hot Toys..just look how good they sculpted Bale's mouth on the DX Batman,Weller's with more life like paint job on a newly designed crisper detailed body would be awesome.

I have heard about that. Glad to hear yours doesn't have any paint issues. Sounds like we both got quality Robos.

:duff

yeah i'd drink to that, mate. :)

as for any new robocop figures by ht, i doubt they'd happen til the proposed film remake becomes a reality. and if they redo a robocop movie, i'd rather they came up with a brand new design for him. cos imo, the present rob bottin robocop design can't be improved upon---it's awesome. so they might as well try something completely different.

I know most of the V1 and V2 with gun arms had paint rub issues on the sides of the helmet straight out of the box.The one i sold to Sup3rman had minimal paint rub compared to some pics of others i have seen over the years.

Back