• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All prints are open to offers...Added sideshow Hellboy 2 EX golden army

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Triad toys 1/4 Heihachi figure, black panther ex, enterbay T800 adding Lutrz ex

another day another bump :)

Re: 1/4 Heihachi figure, Lutrz ex is going to be sold in france last chance

yep Lurtz, Gandalf and Aragorn are going to be sold in france very soon. So last chance

bumping bumping

here we go again :)

Re: prices lowered free delivery on all

Hey dave, cant believe you cant sell the Lurtz PF Exclusive! :horror I've seen these go for over GBP850.00 in some cases! Have you sold your T2 and Fatboy yet?

Hey dave, cant believe you cant sell the Lurtz PF Exclusive! :horror I've seen these go for over GBP850.00 in some cases! Have you sold your T2 and Fatboy yet?
Hi i can't believe it too it's a real good price. Lurtz, Aragorn, and Gandalf are going to a shop in france next week hopefully they will sell them for me. Still got T2 and fatboy a guy in america said he wanted them and would start paying in february. I haven't heard anything i think he wimped out LOL :)

Doesn't seem to be many uk buyers about my hulk isn't shifting

Have a free bump

Back