All Buffy fans, check this out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, she's adorable. Now say goodbye to tyour brown hair as it will quickly start to turn grey as mine did. In 5 years my daughter has thoroughly sprinkled my scalp with silver.

Wow, I totally forgot about visiting TV/movie landmarks when i visit in September...I am going to have to find out the locations for Halloween and these Buffy ones as well. My daughter is also a huge Buffy fan, so, I can make it a surprise for her or something.

Although we'll probably get there, and I'll just get a roll of the eyes, and a "whatever Dad...":lol

Congratulations! Very cute. You can tell right now, that you will be fighting off her suitors in about 15-17 years time. :)

Congratulations! She's one little thing to be looking at forever. You must be really proud.

Congratulations, she's adorable. Now say goodbye to tyour brown hair as it will quickly start to turn grey as mine did. In 5 years my daughter has thoroughly sprinkled my scalp with silver.

People keep telling that I look more distinguished now... yeah, right.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I've indeed got the grays too now coming in!

Interesting pic. here... Me, Katie and our wienerdog "Buffy" guarding us!

Back