• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All 3 X-Men VS Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, can't do it.

I won't break up the set but I might still be willing to sell them together.
I know what you mean Loki,
Mine Sold a while ago and after a few instalments it got collected by the couriers today and is heading back over to the US to its new owner.
Bye Bye Xmen Dio #1 Exc.

Now I have to get surfing for stupid furniture instead of having my Dio.
Looking at my doom Exc next, did you regret selling that??
x :peace

I know what you mean Loki,
Mine Sold a while ago and after a few instalments it got collected by the couriers today and is heading back over to the US to its new owner.
Bye Bye Xmen Dio #1 Exc.

Now I have to get surfing for stupid furniture instead of having my Dio.
Looking at my doom Exc next, did you regret selling that??

Yes and no. The Marvel pieces are all great but I really don't have sellers remorse over any of them. I don't know what it is about this piece that I just can't let it go. I'll probably be taking these 3 to my grave :lol

Yes and no. The Marvel pieces are all great but I really don't have sellers remorse over any of them. I don't know what it is about this piece that I just can't let it go. I'll probably be taking these 3 to my grave :lol
IMO You're doing the right thing, when you're so attatched to it, if you can afford to then just keep it. You'll regret it otherwise.

I'm not too bothered about the Dio going myself, i'm sad to see it go, but I never had it displayed the whole time I had it anyway so aswell as getting the cash back I get more room with it gone.I would rather it go to someone who will display it in all its glory.
If you do that, then just leave it as is, imo.

like i've always said...

if you love something, let it go for more than you paid and then buy another one for less.

Back