Aliens and Alien3 (Sulaco Egg) My Theory...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of this makes any sense BECAUSE they cut the Queen Facehugger. But, since they included the cut scenes in the Extended Cut, and it's on DVD...it's canon in my book.

You're trying so hard to make a partial film work, it's hilarious.

The rest of you can continue to TRY and make it work with the theatrical release. I'm happy with the Extended Cut...better film anyway.

None of this makes any sense BECAUSE they cut the Queen Facehugger. But, since they included the cut scenes in the Extended Cut, and it's on DVD...it's canon in my book.

You're trying so hard to make a partial film work, it's hilarious.

The rest of you can continue to TRY and make it work with the theatrical release. I'm happy with the Extended Cut...better film anyway.

The claws are really out between you two! :lol

I like to believe that there was two eggs. One Super Facehugger the other Normal Facehugger, for Queen protection. How they got there on the other hand....:banghead

There are no hard feelings here. I picture us sitting at Starbucks or something discussing this. It's fun.

Yes, there are too many plot holes in the Aliens saga because each movie was written by different people and directed by different directors, all of whom wanted to put there own thing into the recipe. And we all know too many chefs spoil the pot. It's like one guy saying he knows exactly what the entire Bible means. Lots of it is open to interpretation, as it should be. If there were only one answer, nobody would be interested in talking about it anymore.

There are no hard feelings here. I picture us sitting at Starbucks or something discussing this. It's fun.

Yes, there are too many plot holes in the Aliens saga because each movie was written by different people and directed by different directors, all of whom wanted to put there own thing into the recipe. And we all know too many chefs spoil the pot. It's like one guy saying he knows exactly what the entire Bible means. Lots of it is open to interpretation, as it should be. If there were only one answer, nobody would be interested in talking about it anymore.

Yep, absolutely no hard feelings.

Even though we don't all agree...that's what make discussions like this fun.

I really enjoy hearing how other people view these movies.

Yep, absolutely no hard feelings.

Even though we don't all agree...that's what make discussions like this fun.

I really enjoy hearing how other people view these movies.

I like disscusing them to! It's good to get your views out and heard, the Aliens are an enigma. We will never understand them 100%. But the day we do, is the day they lose the Fear factor:monkey2 Something we can all agree on..... :rolleyes:

I was with them, apart from this:banghead A) twice the size? WTF? It's whole stealth/ stowaway skills lost:lol

B) numerous times to impregnate? Leaves all other facehuggers and new queen left redundant, am I right?

It's a given that it's bigger through the armoured aspect maybe slightly bigger. Also foreseeable that it can impregnate twice, one royal embryo the other normal.

I was with them, apart from this:banghead A) twice the size? WTF? It's whole stealth/ stowaway skills lost:lol

B) numerous times to impregnate? Leaves all other facehuggers and new queen left redundant, am I right?

It's a given that it's bigger through the armoured aspect maybe slightly bigger. Also foreseeable that it can impregnate twice, one royal embryo the other normal.

Actually, the "Super" Facehugger is alot larger than a normal Facehugger...

queenfacehugger2id8.jpg

queenfacehugger3pp9.jpg

I like disscusing them to! It's good to get your views out and heard, the Aliens are an enigma. We will never understand them 100%. But the day we do, is the day they lose the Fear factor:monkey2 Something we can all agree on..... :rolleyes:

Definitely agreed. And even though I would like some insight on the origin of the Alien in the upcomIng prequel, to totally explain away its genesis would greatly dilute that which makes it so intriguing. One quasi-theory that was touched upon in an older, particularly excellent Aliens comic story arcs, Nightmare Asylum, was that the Alien was the result of forward evolution of the human race.

I don't know if this concept was explored in other story arcs but I found that fascinating - you could imagine when ^^^^-habilus (or whatever preceeded us) evolved into ^^^^-sapien, we co-existed with our evolutionary ancestors for likely millions of years before we became the standard. Perhaps ancient humans settled on LV-426 long ago, somehow procreated and adapted to survive the environment. Something like that. I know it's way off topic, but it was a theory I found particularly interesting.

And I agree that the Alien3 extended cut was a far superior film and one of my favorite sci-fi films.

Lol - just realized how my post was edited! It's a sad day when the binomial nomenclature of our species falls victim to political correctness nonsense.

I know the tail looks longer, but is it really "twice" as big? I don't think so personally. Maybe 1.5 larger:monkey3

Yeah, I don't know about "twice" as big...but it really is a fair bit larger than a normal Facehugger.

MV5BMTk3OTQwMjAyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

queenfacehugger2id8.jpg

Hold on a sec.. Let me get my 1/1 facehugger and 1/1 Queen Facehugger together for a family photo.... :D

Pic to follow...

those photos make me wish i'd bought the queen facehugger now...such an amazing piece :)

i do hope if there is a new alien prequel that it has the queen hugger in?! tho i doubt it...

my theory is:

the queen face hugger didn't come from an egg, i think maybe it came out of the queen onboard the sulaco. or it was attachted to the queen or something. could it be?

because the egg you see in the movie contains a normal facehugger

i do hope if there is a new alien prequel that it has the queen hugger in?! tho i doubt it...

I doubt it, if Ridleys at the helm. In his little story called A L I E N, you may have heard of it:rolleyes:, the Aliens reproduced like mayflies. In the sense they had like 24 hours to live. Converting humans into the next generation of huggers. Interesting but I prefer the Queen method, and not the 24 hour life span. Sorry mr. Scott:(

Civil war.....im with Cameron:maul (Skynet = Camerons brain child:D)

what do think of the ALIEN PREQUEL idea Scott mentioned to Empire mag recently that the space jockey 'species' uses the aliens as biological warfare to take over planets for them selves then wipes out aliens somehow but it all goes horribly wrong ie, ALIEN....

I personally would prefer that they don't do an alien origin movie. I prefer the air of mystery surrounding the species to stay intact.

Back